Option - Save only your own bricks

Author Topic: Option - Save only your own bricks  (Read 1455 times)

I would like an option in the save menu which makes you save only your own bricks because I'm not interested in all the other stuff the server contains than my own. c:

Possible?

You could save all the bricks on the server, tell everyone what you're doing, clear everyone's bricks except yours, save your bricks, and reload everyone else's bricks.

But, yeah. This would be cool to have.

Not the easiest thing to do when everything is spread everywhere like a mad freebuild, 50 different people built something and your own stuff is not on a baseplate.

Get the point?

yes pls

when i want to work on some house i did in a city/house build, i hate saving EVERYTHING just to get to my house, and loading it ALL and clearing all other stuff

oh god yes
this needs to be done
it would make saving your bricks so much easier

Not the easiest thing to do when everything is spread everywhere like a mad freebuild, 50 different people built something and your own stuff is not on a baseplate.
Are you hinting at Badspot's Block Party?

Are you hinting at Badspot's Block Party?

No, because on the blockparty everything is put on a baseplate and you can easily dupe your build, clear ALL the bricks and place the dupe down when it's over.

No, because on the blockparty everything is put on a baseplate and you can easily dupe your build, clear ALL the bricks and place the dupe down when it's over.
That sounds real conveniant.

Or use buildbot to just save the duplication and not forget around with everyone else's bricks

Wasn't this extremely hard for the same reason it's extremely hard to prevent people from saving due to every brick having a specific owner or something?

Can't you save the build with ownership, reload it onto your server and load the ownership, then just clear everyone else's bricks?

Can't you save the build with ownership, reload it onto your server and load the ownership, then just clear everyone else's bricks?
If it's a freebuild it's fair to assume there are over 40 unique ID's most of whom have built something, even just a few bricks.

Or use buildbot to just save the duplication and not forget around with everyone else's bricks

Buildbot sounds gay, what is it? You could also just /savedup, /loaddup.

If it's a freebuild it's fair to assume there are over 40 unique ID's most of whom have built something, even just a few bricks.

Correct. Clearing everyone else's bricks one by one is not a solution in this case.

However, another solution could be a button in the clear bricks menu which clears everyone's bricks except yours. But that sounds like a pretty stupid button, even though I would rather have that then nothing.

It's not.

Could you provide a more constructive comment which provide me facts of why this buildbot is not "gay" instead of giving me your opinion.. tard.

i love you slev

we totally need this
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:21:53 AM by MrLoL² »