Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape - Terrible host and admins.  (Read 3708 times)

Before you say anything I actually do enjoy Jail RP's so don't say "Jail RP's. There's your problem."

All these admins in the server are jackasses. All of them. Not doing their jobs at all. You see them spawns vehicles and garbage inside the jail because they are "bored". Then we get admins doing events which spam your screen with random texts and images.

So I was playing around then I get banned by an admin named "Custard" for shooting players.

Yes I shot players BUT I did not kill them so... Then I RTB him asking the problem. He starts acting like he owns the server. Look buddy, you are just a simple admin. Not even a super admin. If you were I would've accepted that, but you aren't.

OH HERE IS ANOTHER MOMENT OF THE GREAT MODERATION GOING ON BY THE HOST!

LeetZero getting banned for disagreeing with the Host ON THE FORUMS!

Another point I would like to make is how admins only care for themselves. You accidentally kill one of the admins. INSTANT BAN! And a long one too! But when a user freekills another user about 100 times nothing is done.

The server has great potential but these admins are loving annoying. So is the host

Now that I posted this I will probably be perma'd from his server.

His server is fun. I usually don't get to any trouble with the admins. But I see where your getting at.

freehurting is against the rules. I am aware the rule board is too small and needs to be changed. if you are shooting people freely in the first place you are an starfish.

in addition I am aware some of the admins are questionable in their behavior. sadly there is nothing I can do about this as I don't have the heart to de-admin them myself. if anyone is experiencing problems on this server please PM or RTB chat me, I'll have a look at what's going on.

freehurting is against the rules. I am aware the rule board is too small and needs to be changed. if you are shooting people freely in the first place you are an starfish.

Honestly a thing you have to know before going on Tezunis server is that the admins can make their own rules as long as theyre not super crazy. I dont think thats stupid considering admin/SA is sort of a title given to people whom the host trusts. So if an admin tells you you cant do something, dont do it

More event spam by the admins...

Honestly a thing you have to know before going on Tezunis server is that the admins can make their own rules as long as theyre not super crazy. I dont think thats stupid considering admin/SA is sort of a title given to people whom the host trusts. So if an admin tells you you cant do something, dont do it

I still want to know who the admin that bans for cops giving prisoners weapons is .. that's not against the rules >_>

More event spam by the admins...

yeah he really needs to stop doing that >______>

Sorry for double posts.

Admins are there to enforce the rules on people that the hosts makes. They aren't there make rules out of the blue then ban users for it a second later.

Sorry for double posts.

Admins are there to enforce the rules on people that the hosts makes. They aren't there make rules out of the blue then ban users for it a second later.

I can start yelling at admins if you want ..

freehurting seriously was against the rules since forever though

Oh so if I shoot a person once like a warning before I kill because I saw him holding a weapon and tell him to drop it that's breaking the rules?

Oh ok thanks for letting me know. Now I will kill anyone who is suspicious to me.

I can start yelling at admins if you want ..

freehurting seriously was against the rules since forever though

I been freehurted on the server and yell it out loud while idiotic guards just attack me/others randomly.

I never seen a single admin take action.

Oh and BTW I don't mean go around shooting people randomly just to hurt them a little.

I mean it as a warning if they have a weapon or are in places they shouldn't be.

What happened too is that I shot Custard randomly as a joke and I didn't kill him. He appeared to be AFK though. He was at spawn not moving. I didn't kill him so I don't see the problem.

There are healing machines all over the map.

Oh and BTW I don't mean go around shooting people randomly just to hurt them a little.

I mean it as a warning if they have a weapon or are in places they shouldn't be.

What happened too is that I shot Custard randomly as a joke and I didn't kill him. He appeared to be AFK though. He was at spawn not moving. I didn't kill him so I don't see the problem.

There are healing machines all over the map.
the point is you were still breaking a rule it doesn't matter if it's joke or not

Wait so you fire your weapon at someone hoping it doesn't inflict damage? Safe to say i'm confused...

warning shots are also not allowed (unless you fire in the air or something)