Author Topic: Generations  (Read 7774 times)


I love the 60-80s

How do you know? Seriously how does anyone know that any point in time was like unless they lived it?

I want to go down a generation because I'm too immature for the one I am currently in.

i'm too swag for everyone here~~~~

How do you know? Seriously how does anyone know that any point in time was like unless they lived it?

I beg your pardon

what I perhaps should have said that may be more to your liking would be

"from most of the information that I have about the years between 1960 and 1980 I believe that I would like living in that time period very much"

but seriously that's not what I wanted to say

Women seemed like they dressed better in public than the general population does today, not saying they were all like this. If you get what I mean. (I've asked my dad about this stuff, and this is my opinion) And cars weren't terrible at all in the fifties, in fact they were made better than these plastic pieces of stuff today.
^^^
LOL WORLD CLASS IDIOT.

^^^
LOL WORLD CLASS IDIOT.
on the second part, maybe.
all the girls today look like whores.

on the second part, maybe.
all the girls today look like whores.
no.

Not all women dress provocatively today. They just actually have the right (some would say are expected to) today.



Id' like to have grown up in the late fifties. I enjoy the music, the cars, and women looked better in my opinion.
I would've wanted to have grown up in the late '40s-50s.

I would've liked to grow up in the far future.

you know, space exploration, robots, mechs, laser weaponry

that sort of thing

i think a pre-war fallout esque world would be pretty badass.