Author Topic: Generations  (Read 7767 times)

Why's that?

because most of what I know about them I like

he doesn't know. he's an ultra cool hipster!

you seem to be wrong


this just needs to be a real book

because most of what I know about them I like

It's pretty much the same as now except different music and worse technology.

No one who's part of a minority, or female, would want to live much more than ten-twenty years ago.

Are you going to be another cynical starfish who belittles everyone else because of one bad experience?

My generation is stuff. I'd rather be living 20 years ago or earlier but not before WWII or in the future. A Star Trek/ Fallout future would be nice, or a Star Wars future. Not 1989, or 84' whatever the name of that utopion George Orwell movie is. :/

It's pretty much the same as now except different music and worse technology.

music
clothes
businesses
buildings
cars
styles


I'm not saying it was better so what's the loving problem?

is there anything wrong with the fact that I would (or at least think that I would) like to have grown up during that general time?

I don't see anyone being questioned about wanting to live in the "future"
 

because most of what I know about them I like

you seem to be wrong
lol? you even showed you know nothing about it by your short post to Mega Bear. gtfo with that weak stuff.

lol? you even showed you know nothing about it by your short post to Mega Bear. gtfo with that weak stuff.

show me where I was wrong

My generation is stuff. I'd rather be living 20 years ago or earlier but not before WWII or in the future. A Star Trek/ Fallout future would be nice, or a Star Wars future. Not 1989, or 84' whatever the name of that utopion George Orwell movie is. :/
1984, and that was a dystopic book.

I beg your pardon

what I perhaps should have said that may be more to your liking would be

"from most of the information that I have about the years between 1960 and 1980 I believe that I would like living in that time period very much"

but seriously that's not what I wanted to say

Everyone is nostalgic for their youth, im positive that it was nowhere near as great as they make it seem.

Everyone is nostalgic for their youth, im positive that it was nowhere near as great as they make it seem.

alright then

sorry for that

show me where I was wrong
your whole post is wrong. almost EVERYTHING is better now.
stop being a hipster. you're not cool.

I think Black and White is pretty cool. :(

Hi, I know you may think it wrong for me to hate my whole generation because of some things but I don't care...

I was born in '96 and am now 16, and as for what I call my generation I would say ages from 14 to 18. And I hate growing up at this day and age, with these type of people.. I'm so embarrassed that I have lived to see #yolo and #swag and everything. Children are having children, and everybody's tuning their ears into hulahoops.. And the DRAMA!! I hate growing up where I am and in this day and age with these people because of all the drama people like to create for everyone and how stressful it is on other people. and people do not understand what a relationship is, and they rush into love way too fast and are screwing themselves over and then they do it over again, and people also have some weird fantasy that liking Facebook statuses of defective people are going to save their sad miserable lives... I don't know, I don't get it. I belong in another time I guess.. If you could change the time you were born / the time your growing up, what would it be?
Ex. "i wish i was a teenager in the 90's"

EDIT: also doesnt have to be in 1900s for those of you who want to be a samurai :o
There is always stuff to complain about in every generation. Being completely counter culture is the same. Just be yourself and let other people figure it out themselves.