Author Topic: Generations  (Read 7778 times)

your whole post is wrong. almost EVERYTHING is better now.
stop being a hipster. you're not cool.

Oh well so you're basing all this on your opinion

you see if I like a different kind of music/clothing/etc than you do it doesn't make me wrong it makes me different 

I don't know where you're getting the hipster thing from I like almost everything from clasical to dubstep it it doesn't have to be... what underground?

^^^
LOL WORLD CLASS IDIOT.
No, not all women dress stupid today. My opinions don't make me a "world class idiot".

I love the "I am exempt from this generation because I hate it" attitude OPs like you always seem to have.

No, not all women dress stupid today. My opinions don't make me a "world class idiot".
yes they do.
Oh well so you're basing all this on your opinion

you see if I like a different kind of music/clothing/etc than you do it doesn't make me wrong it makes me different 

I don't know where you're getting the hipster thing from I like almost everything from clasical to dubstep it it doesn't have to be... what underground?
nope. i only spit FACT.

Dunno I don't mind this generation

Yeah Koopa lay down the forgetin LAW.

Yeah I wish I wasn't in this generation at all :I


im happy in this generation. i can handle the yoloswag
Me too, except how almost all kids nowadays are extremely media manipulated and stupid.

I just don't wanna live on this planet anymore.......

this generation is fine, whats everyones problem with people he-
oh
right

"the problem is with everyone else in my generation" said everyone in every generation


I feel like I am the 1-5% of my generation who are willing to, and are prepared for a good job like engineering and other stuff.

I feel like I am the 1-5% of my generation who are willing to, and are prepared for a good job like engineering and other stuff.
everyone has different interests
"the problem is with everyone else in my generation" said everyone in every generation
just the antisocial ones