Author Topic: DeLorean Time machine  (Read 2946 times)

I'd like to see the DeLorean Time machine from the Back To The Future movies.

It would be able to fly, and drive, too. There could be a sort of trigger that converts it to Hover Mode.

And, no, no accelerating to 88 miles per hour. Although it would be funny to see a movie that begins in Blockland, and someone in the DeLorean goes really fast, and a small clip of the space-time continuum lapse shows. The person in the DeLorean would then be in v0002.*

*optional.

Back to v0002. Some future.

you could make it so that at a certain speed the flames come from the wheels then you disappear and reapper later in the opposite direction to drive back easily making people think you went through time

Too bad DeLoreans only came in Stainless steel finish. : /

You forgot the flux capacitor! :cookieMonster:

flux=residue from liquid solder(i think) capacitor=something to hold stuff

I STILL WANT ONE

You mean past?

Also
DeLorean Time machine
Already been suggested I believe.

I'd like to see the DeLorean Time machine from the Back To The Future movies.

It would be able to fly, and drive, too. There could be a sort of trigger that converts it to Hover Mode.

And, no, no accelerating to 88 miles per hour. Although it would be funny to see a movie that begins in Blockland, and someone in the DeLorean goes really fast, and a small clip of the space-time continuum lapse shows. The person in the DeLorean would then be in v0002.*

*optional.
I WAS making this, but i had to reformat my hard drive, so MS3d is gone.

Well, the first one had Marty going to 1955, and the beginning was in 1985.

it doesnt sound that interesting, but you could use the flying wheeled jeep script though so it wouldnt be hard to make.

Yeah, it would be hard.

When it goes into hover mode, don't the wheels turn on there sides? :cookieMonster:

Apparently a Flying Wheeled Vehicle can be made by mounting a normal wheeled and normal flying vehicle on top of each other, according to the Torque comments on the person who made the FlyingWheeledVehicle (Flying Jeep). If that works a Hover Mode button could work...