Author Topic: 2012/08/23 - Blockland r1713  (Read 25898 times)

It's incompatible and there is nothing you can do short of buying a new graphics card.
I'm saying that because there's always an ignorant moron who doesn't still know it's not compatible.

Badspot definitey deserves a cookie for all his hard work.
 :cookie:

I'm saying that because there's always an ignorant moron who doesn't still know it's not compatible.
Learn engrish

The development section is exploding!  I am loving all this progress.

Learn engrish

The development section is exploding!  I am loving all this progress.
I do know English, I just forgeted up there.

It's incompatible and there is nothing you can do short of buying a new graphics card.

Anyone have any idea why my nvidia GeForce 8600 can't run shaders? Are shaders even compatible with Mac?

Anyone have any idea why my nvidia GeForce 8600 can't run shaders? Are shaders even compatible with Mac?

I believe there will be future support for mac.

Mac can't initialize it, because the version of OpenGL it supplies is missing an extension called EXT_texture3d.

I have heard about workarounds that are available.

Jesus Christ, yes!
Why are you even that excited about this?
It's not really something to say "jesus christ" about. :o

The saves folder is such a mess since v21 lol.  Especially if you have Ephi's Save Backup mod

I think it'd be nice if there was still the little subfolders for saves.  Could store all the Old saves in one, new saves in this one.  Also Ephi could still have his Backups folder.

I believe there will be future support for mac.

Mac can't initialize it, because the version of OpenGL it supplies is missing an extension called EXT_texture3d.

I have heard about workarounds that are available.
So I can fix this, I'll have a look at it later.

enjoy your shaders guys.

The saves folder is such a mess since v21 lol.  Especially if you have Ephi's Save Backup mod

I think it'd be nice if there was still the little subfolders for saves.  Could store all the Old saves in one, new saves in this one.  Also Ephi could still have his Backups folder.
Couldn't it be possible to orgagnize them by game-mode, and then one game-mode save with "other", which is where you can put builds you're working on, or backup saves.

Hopefully Badspot can do this to get our shaders working.

Shaders started working for some reason. But I see this error: