Author Topic: Banned from Cugar's jail escape! FROM BADMIN NAMED *Porto*  (Read 10704 times)

If a server admin bans for no reason just don't go back to it, I wouldn't. It's those types of servers that fail, or will eventually fail.  I only have one person on my ban list and that's lilced221. He joined and started spamming hateful stuff.  But I can see where an AFK kicker should be used here. No one should be banned for going AFK on the server. Kicked at the most.

Sorry I'm late

He also banned my other accounts.What a bitch

No one should be banned for going AFK on the server. Kicked at the most.

Noone was, Iam sure they bitched on irc and that will get you banned I dont put up with noones stuff!

Sorry I'm late

You were banned for being an starfish to the admin and creep didn't ban your other ids I did because you cant not come back!

You were banned for being an starfish to the admin and creep didn't ban your other ids I did because you cant not come back!
[/quote]

You shut your mouth. I was the nicest one there. Please show evidence that I was an starfish.
I actually helped people. What kind of world do we live in now a days.

What kind of world do we live in now a days.

a world where people spell "nowadays" as "now a days"
also a world where you can get banned from...blockland servers! *gasp* the humanity

Sorry I'm late

Thanks bro!

You shut your mouth. I was the nicest one there. Please show evidence that I was an starfish.
I actually helped people. What kind of world do we live in now a days.

sry i don't keep my chat logs from 4 days ago maybe you should save them too in defence for your self? ever think of that?

sry i don't keep my chat logs from 4 days ago maybe you should save them too in defence for your self? ever think of that?
at this point, you've made yourself look like a complete loving idiot so I doubt anyone will believe what you say.

Banning someone for the reason "suck my richard you cunt" just shows how horrid the admins are there. A simple reason to why you banned them is enough. Host is a douchebag along with this stupid admins.

Banning someone for the reason "suck my richard you cunt" just shows how horrid the admins are there.

1 ban message like so who is the other admin(s) that are so bad?

at this point, you've made yourself look like a complete loving idiot so I doubt anyone will believe what you say.

Either way you look at it, most of it is still a he said she said story without any proof!

1 ban message like so who is the other admin(s) that are so bad?

Either way you look at it, most of it is still a he said she said story without any proof!
the proof is everything else you've done
if someone made up a story that you had banned everyone to come on your server
we'd probably believe it because everything else is true, and you've proven yourself pretty immature to us

Tezuni's has bad admins and bad gameplay.
Cougar is a horrible host with good admins and a great gameplay.

Sounds pretty even.