Author Topic: Frost!! - Crashing server  (Read 1102 times)

Frost came on my server and talked for a few minutes, then went to build while I built my grapple hook building. After a few minutes, I saw a pure white screen and couldn't move, type, or open windows. I kept trying to type "/clearallbricks" because I knew he was just using events, but it took me several minutes to clear it because I literally had a minute of lag. As in, I would type something and it'd take a minute before it'd start typing. When I did clear his bricks everyone had left.
His BLID: 32023

Sorry for the images being bad quality.
I had to actually manually screen shot this, instead of cmd P i had to do command-shift-4 to take a screenshot.
inb4 jokes about frost freezing

Where the hell if the proof.

he didn't actually crash your server, he just MAY have made it lag a little?

MAY?

he didn't actually crash your server, he just MAY have made it lag a little?

MAY?
Thats if she gave any proof it was him.

Thank you, I'm permaing him.

Where the hell if the proof.
i just know it was him
everyone else was just building normally and being nice, so i'm sure it had to be him, not to mention he left like right after it started
and he didn't just "make it lag a little" he made it so i couldn't type because it only started typing until a minute after i pressed the keys

i just know it was him
everyone else was just building normally and being nice, so i'm sure it had to be him, not to mention he left like right after it started
and he didn't just "make it lag a little" he made it so i couldn't type because it only started typing until a minute after i pressed the keys
So you made a Drama without any proof what soever. Best Drama ever.

Uhhhh

i'm 100% positive that he did it and i posted pictures

i'm 100% positive that he did it and i posted pictures
Posting pictures of random Chats dont mean stuff.

Uhhhh
Meh.. Second Best Drama?

hypocrite right here folks 10/10

Glass no body wants you to be a devil's advocate, what is Sky going to do, fake evidence to make you happy.

In my opinion, which matters not, your no evidence posts are damn dismissive. Those pictures are all he has.

Glass no body wants you to be a devil's advocate, what is Sky going to do, fake evidence to make you happy.

In my opinion, which matters not, your no evidence posts are damn dismissive. Those pictures are all he has.
What the hell are the pictures OF?? People talking and acusing frost of stuff. And Frost leaving the game? Whoopty Do. Thats not proof.

hypocrite right here folks 10/10
At least I put proof in my Dramas.

What the hell are the pictures OF?? People talking and acusing frost of stuff. And Frost leaving the game? Whoopty Do. Thats not proof.
dude it's ALL HE HAS. what else do you want from him? this isn't a freaking courtroom.

At least I put proof in my Dramas.
pfft haha

what else do you want? it's not like i could take a video and post it, i don't have a youtube account and video can be faked as well.