Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set  (Read 21131 times)

It means, For the win.

I won't call you a noob 'cause I know you're not.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 02:12:58 PM by ChexGuy331 »

Okay, sorry for the long wait. Got school and a job, so here is the Laser Pusher Prototype. It's a little different from the picture but can be modified into the shotgun if it doesn't fit the Laser Pusher style.

Oh, and the beam effect texture you may need, I got it out of the blockland folder though. Put it in Add-ons/Shapes.

Here is the .dts.

http://www.mediafire.com/?21dftdgzywt

just tried it out and it works perfectly as the proto-16
GREAT JOB! :D
id give it three thumbs up but i only ahve two...

That's good, thanks, I'll make the other ones soon. Sorry for all this delay of your laser set realease, I really have been busy. I'll try and speed things up.

That's good, thanks, I'll make the other ones soon. Sorry for all this delay of your laser set realease, I really have been busy. I'll try and speed things up.

No, no! Take your time. We need them decent!

lol its ok
these things are already over due alot, so just make it look cool and ill be happy

Thirsty is a winning win win of the winning wins of the win.

Thirsty is a winning win win of the winning wins of the win.

Very well said!

It means, For the win.

I won't call you a noob 'cause I know you're not.

I know what it means, but I had just noticed that they are the other backwards.

On topic, I like how these are going, I really do. Could we get some action shots? I want to see the laz0r.

unfortunatley the only action shot i can offer (due to the limited beta release) is from one of the testing in grims server back when the autorifle was glitching

and i would like to say thank you cannon as i jsut now noticed a way i can significantly reduce lag from the lasers(wich isnt existant until you got about 6 people with laser auto rifles mowing down zombies)

Do they have apporopriate "pew pew pew" noises? If you want, I can't get some from Jedi Outcast