My life...

Author Topic: My life...  (Read 7298 times)

How do you know he committed Self Delete.

Its why I said if. He could obviously be a troll or he has yet to decide. I hope he hasn't.

If this guy commited Self Delete because of what you all have said, you have taken part in some ones death. You should really be ashamed of what you have done. I am reporting you all to moderators.
I don't think that Badspot will ban someone just for not acting like we should go crazy and try to help a stranger.
Matter of fact OP might be banned because topics like this aren't aloud.

Also, many people have claimed they want to commit Self Delete but eh no one ever does.
I remember the week of Self Delete by stab. 3 fake Self Deletes in 1 week.

I don't think that Badspot will ban someone just for not acting like we should go crazy and try to help a stranger.

Also, many people have claimed they want to commit Self Delete but eh no one ever does.

Whether or not its a bannable offense, I'm sure its illegal to tell some one to commit Self Delete when they feel like this. People often don't think about how other people feel when we post messages on the forums or in game (I am guilty of this my self). If you incourage some one to commit Self Delete, it should be seriously handled with the upmost urgency, even if there is a high chance the man is a troll. If a guy is looking for help on the web, it could really be likely he has no one else he feels safe to turn to.

I generally don't endorse forcing one's life to a series of transcendental rules
Moreso, I don't endorse one to taking one's own life. A likely word is probably never.

Perspective is important.
If you really believe your only choice is to kill yourself, more than likely you've shut yourself off from everything that is good in the world.

i happened to pass by this thing

it's not really the best poem i've ever seen

it's probably one of the lesser ones, really

but still the message is clear

Self Delete by stab

Whether or not its a bannable offense, I'm sure its illegal to tell some one to commit Self Delete when they feel like this.

The cyber police is gonna backtrace my IP!!

If this guy commited Self Delete because of what you all have said, you have taken part in some ones death. You should really be ashamed of what you have done. I am reporting you all to moderators.

Self Delete by stab

The cyber police is gonna backtrace my IP!!
richard

sniff sniff
do i smell a new the doctor

One less crazy emotionally unstable guy to put up with.

sniff sniff
do i smell a new the doctor

he doesn't have a memorable quote

One less crazy emotionally unstable guy to put up with.

Your sick.

he doesn't have a memorable quote
he still has time to say one
also frogive

Didn't 'the docter'..? ONly reason I say that is because his account has been signed out since his Self Delete note ._.

Murdering including killing your self is a sin. Murderers are not forgiven, from what I know. Self Delete is often a selfish act. I seriously suggest you get help. There are plenty of warm people in this world that would jump at the oppurtunity to help you through your problems. Don't give up hope! Your life might seem hard now, but I promise you there is a way to get through any issues you may have. If you need some want to talk to, I would be more then happy to talk to you via skype or something. You might not be the relegious type, but I suggest you say a prayer asking for help. You have at least one person right now worrying and caring for you, I'll keep you in my prayers. I don't know your situation with your parents, but I also suggest you talk to them.
Samson Self Deleted didnt he?