Author Topic: It's my birthday!  (Read 3589 times)


you don't have to buy me anything
Ok, I won't.
gifts in the form of nudes (guys only pls) would be appreciated!
i would give you nudes but my loveyness will blind you
a "happy birthday" would suffice
Happy birthday!

hapy birday
15, right?
yap, and thanks!
habby pirthday nitefux
thank you, flaccid!
Happy birthday man<3
thanks! I've even already talked to you!
Happy birthday buddy!
you too! thanks front! :3
Happy b-day Andrew!
i know your name lololo
um
my name isn't andrew...
thanks anyway, though!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
a bunch of thanks to both of you guys too!


Happy birthday, Fox. I actually know your name, lol, but I won't post it. PS, texting you nudes in a sec.

PPS all you'll be able to see in the nudes is my hand, but trust me, I'm nude.

bhappy hirfdong
* Blocky943 falls over


what the forget

yadhtrib yppaH nite faux

bhappy hirfdong
* Blocky943 falls over


what the forget
when I saw "blocky943" while scrolling down I was expecting you to flip stuff about night fox being a furry

Wait, what? Night Fox is a furry?

Wait, what? Night Fox is a furry?
What? Next you'll be telling me I'm a furry!

Happy birthday :D


Wait, what? Night Fox is a furry?
Don't be ridiculous next you'll be accusing me of being a Brony    

Pm'd nudes.

ha ha ha not really forget off
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:14:57 AM by Isaac Fox »

Pm'd nudes.

ha ha ha not really forget off
Too late i already did

Too late i already did

Eh, he probably would enjoy you more.