Author Topic: It's my birthday!  (Read 3579 times)

that quote wasn't even altered or anything! good job, news network!


Like the nude I sent you?


Like the nude I sent you?
it'll prove pretty handy the next time I fap
happy birthday day fox
the party NEVER ends


it'll prove pretty handy the next time I fap
Eh, it's my left hand, so I don't really do anything but type with it.

hebdibiberty borbdey
I don't have AIDS! :c

thanks!
Eh, it's my left hand, so I don't really do anything but type with it.
you know what I do with my left hand? specifically my left-hand middle finger?

I don't have AIDS! :c

thanks!you know what I do with my left hand? specifically my left-hand middle finger?
obby~
tel me moar

Flip people off? Honestly, I can't think of anything else it would be good for, and the right hand would probably even be better for that.

Honestly, I can't think of anything else it would be good for
nothing?~~

Fox, you should know by now that I'm a few skittles short of a rainbow and I need things explained. Or I just won't get it. :(

Fox, you should know by now that I'm a few skittles short of a rainbow and I need things explained. Or I just won't get it. :(
He meant:
>Finger
>starfish
>Shove finger up starfish and take it out and put it back in
>Do step 3 repeatedly
>???
>White and sticky Profit

Oh, ew. That hadn't occurred to me. I should always think the grossest thing I can, when Fox is being discussed, of course.

Fox, you should know by now that I'm a few skittles short of a rainbow and I need things explained. Or I just won't get it. :(
it involves my bum if that helps

>:c tke