Author Topic: It's my birthday!  (Read 3580 times)


Happy furday, Dem-

I mean, happy birthday Knight Fochts1!1!!!2
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:10:46 AM by Shadowed999 »



Have a nice big juicy long cake.



I counted only five candles. Fochts said he was 15, right?


when I saw "blocky943" while scrolling down I was expecting you to flip stuff about night fox being a furry
Screw you!
...Why does everybody expect this from me?
I only rage at furries if they rub it in people's faces. This is why I hate Alyx Vance.
Night Fox does not.

Happy birthday, Fox. I actually know your name, lol, but I won't post it. PS, texting you nudes in a sec.
PPS all you'll be able to see in the nudes is my hand, but trust me, I'm nude.
thank you. I'm sure they'll be super hot!!
bhappy hirfdong
* Blocky943 falls over
what the forget
you're weird, but thank you
Wait, what? Night Fox is a furry?
wtf since when?!
Pm'd nudes.
ha ha ha not really forget off
why forget off :c
Happy furday, Dem-
I mean, happy birthday Knight Fochts1!1!!!2
thanks, here-
thanks shadowed!
happee birthdei secksy
thank you ;;3;3;3;3
hapy brthdat
thaksn yuo
Happy birthday!
rr thank you!
Happy birthday dood
thank you too!
god this is a lot of thank-yous

why forget off :c

Happy birthday, anyway. Wouldn't really want the lack of PM'd nudes to ruin your day.




Happy birthday Night Fux!