Author Topic: Steam Greenlight?  (Read 3713 times)

Couple hours ago Steam Greenlight went live. This is a great opprtunity for Blockland to have a large income of players, thus becoming more popular. What do you think about this? Should we submit BL on Greenlight?

We'd have to prepare for massive player influx before we would do this.
Though it would be quite awesome to see a bunch of people join.

We shouldn't.

Why the forget not? Why is it a bad idea? Perhaps provide the logic behind your answer.

I personally think it's a great idea, and in the end, it's Badspot's choice. He's already proven that he doesn't give a stuff what the community wants most of the time with the v21 update, removing terrains and all of that useless garbage, so why not?

He does care about the community.

Why the forget not? Why is it a bad idea? Perhaps provide the logic behind your answer.

I personally think it's a great idea, and in the end, it's Badspot's choice. He's already proven that he doesn't give a stuff what the community wants most of the time with the v21 update, removing terrains and all of that useless garbage, so why not?
We will get tons of idiots people who wanto forget up and everything.
Also blockland can't workon steam the way it does now. Think about that.

You're one selfish prick.

Maybe they're idiots, but did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, they bought a game to have fun with it? Give me three reasons why Blockland can't work on steam.

The more players, the more stupid kids. If the stupid playerbase grows big enough, then it'll become a cancerous tumor exponentially multiplying its stuff all over the internet, ROBLOX and Minecraft's current community state.

Also, what about myg0t? They might backdoor blockland and then grief. Even if their coders are unable to find exploits in blockland, they can still grief gullible noobs.

we already have tons of idiot people who want to forget everything up

Also, what about myg0t? They might backdoor blockland and then grief. Even if their coders are unable to find exploits in blockland, they can still grief gullible noobs.

isn't it the fault of the gullible noobs that they get griefed?

in my opion the more players the more money badspot can use on this game (cause you buy keys)
also add a poll

Blockland would be considered too expensive for an indie game on steam by people who don't get it recommended by friends.

If you're tired of idiots who don't know how to do anything, why don't you help them instead of telling them that they're idiots? If any trolls come around, just ban them, no biggie

I think it would be alright if Blockland was on Steam

isn't it the fault of the gullible noobs that they get griefed?
Should someone bring up that "invalid comparison" quote from badspot?

If you host a server and your trust is abused by idiots, whether or not you ban them in the end it still doesn't give them the right to do it.

Blockland would be considered too expensive for an indie game on steam by people who don't get it recommended by friends.
It's worth it, because Blockland has a rainbow of ways to have fun.