Author Topic: The Great Canadian Housing Project : Ten Houses  (Read 8138 times)

I'd live there Nurgle.

Quick question, do all the houses have to be mobile?

Nope

Part of the WIP house I'm making, designed to be pulled by a creature of some sort.
I had to make the underside look functional, and making a huge box is just a lazy way out.

lole snake lamp!!!1

Double edit: I've been working on only the bottom part for now, I'm still furnishing it and making it look like a place you could live in.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:40:28 PM by HellHound »

Gonna throw out some objects as ideas.

Rocking chair
Trampoline
Sofa
Lead-weight balloon (reverse of hot air balloon, underwater)
Carousel
Cloud
Plant pot - taking house plants to a whole new level
Border Fence - bringing the lawlessness to home
Hole - who says your front door has to be above the ground?
Toilet - does not come with plumbing

The bedroom

What horrible specter could be haunting the Great Canadian Housing Project?!

that house is win. Very much win. But it's quite simple.

I whipped this up in like half an hour its not a work of frikken art

I totally forgot these existed.

You just gave me a huge nostalgia bomb

What type of train is this again?

Here at CrazyCo's Novelty Architecture for Depressed Northern Canadians, we believe that, uh... wheels. Yeah.

This beautiful, "spacious", totally not-torn-from-the-ground housing arrangement is built upon a large tire, so if you or your loved ones have the strength, you can wheel your house wherever there's less bears! It may not be a looker, but it's quirky design will turn heads when you describe it at your bi-annual human contact time. And in the mean time, you can sit under it so you don't get snow blindness! And besides, moose can't climb ladders!

GOD crazy, do you not care for my sides.

They are burning!

GOD crazy, do you not care for my sides.

They are burning!
Chonesis, why do you care not one bit for my amazing house I spent most of today on. :C

Chonesis, why do you care not one bit for my amazing house I spent most of today on. :C

that is a nice-ass house you got there, to be fair

I do care. Can you get some more over viewing pictures of it.

I do care. Can you get some more over viewing pictures of it.
Ok, hardcore images time GOGOGO

Kitchen

Living Room
(Black thing is reins to creature/large sled doge pulling house)

The Bathroom, to be honest, I don't like how the toilet turned out.

Bedroom, I built a dresser that was part of the ceiling but I forgot to save. :C

I tried to conserve as much space as possible while making it look like a possible place to live in, and I only used three brick packs for this: One Random Brick Pack, and both of the Black Dragon or whatever brick packs that put the bricks between 1-16 there and some other stuff. I also used the default colorset.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:46:14 PM by HellHound »

Excellent! Many interiors, now you made it to choose. Can I have one or two exteriors, capturing the entire build. On the best sides. Prehaps some detail. But definately exterior.