Author Topic: Pixel's Space Adventure! [Battle Scene!]  (Read 1417 times)

Yo, so recently I tried joining Yosher's game, but got turned down because he says I rushed through my art. Anyhoo, I decided to make my own little stuffty adventure pixel thing. Sooo... Here's my permission certificate:

HELP ME

So this is my first time doing this, just tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or anything. Please bring lots of suggestions, and:

TEMPLATES

Code: (Character Maker) [Select]
Name:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Backstory:

ADVENTURE

Sorry for tiny image. Will make sure none other are tiny.
You can see: Portal And Sun. Please Enter A Comand:

BACKSTORY

DON'T HATE

(also, don't hate -.-)
Sorry. A bit nervous bout this. I think everybody's gonna hate. Please don't.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:03:45 AM by PixelKid »

>Stare at the sun until you go blind

Hop in the portal and enjoy being a portal test subject.

>Stare at the sun until you go blind
K.

Your vision comes back later though.

Dammit, I was right about to upload another pic, but my pc crashed. Uploading now...

Another tiny image. Really gotta remember to make the image, set the resolution to 320, and THEN upload. Jeez.

ANYWAYS, you're inside the portal. Its a blank location. Anybody want to build something cool?

ANYWAYS, you're inside the portal. Its a blank location. Anybody want to build something cool?
Build disneyland with giant celery.

Disneyland is fun and all, but celery is only good for beating people with.

got turned down because "My Art Is stuff" "Oh you rushed through your character" but, no. I rushed through the WEAPON. Not the character.

Your character didn't get accepted, boo loving hoo. Deal with it already and move on.

Yo, so recently I tried joining Yosher's stupid game

Calling my forum adventure stupid isn't going to help either.

Anyways, at least to be a little helpful...

CTRL + R to enter the resize menu. Multiply the current size 4 times or something.
Example:

My image was 100x100, so I'd make it 400x400 when resizing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:01:01 PM by Yosher »

Your character didn't get accepted, boo loving hoo. Deal with it already and move on.

Calling my forum adventure stupid isn't going to help either.
Umm.. Where did I say, boo loving hoo? I am over it. I moved on. And I don't care if calling it stupid helps. Now, why don't you stop ruining my Adventure, and go play your own one.

before you finish creating disneyland, you fall into a portal.

: Wheee!

But the floor is closer than you think and you smash into it.

Umm.. Where did I say, boo loving hoo?

Are you serious?

I am over it. I moved on.

That's why you had to mention it in the OP...call my adventure stupid...and whine about how you didn't get accepted...again.

Now, why don't you stop ruining my Adventure, and go play your own one.

I'm not ruining it by posting in your thread. You litterally asked for me to post in it since you had to talk about that situation again.

itt: pixelkid is pissed because he half-assed his character and expected it to be accepted; insults and ignores OP of adventure he was rejected from

also i see what you did there @ the shirt + jacket he's wearing

itt: pixelkid is pissed because he half-assed his character and expected it to be accepted; insults and ignores OP of adventure he was rejected from

I'm not insulting him, and I didn't half-ass my character. That took me half an hour. Its the weapon I rushed on.
Are you serious?

That's why you had to mention it in the OP...call my adventure stupid...and whine about how you didn't get accepted...again.

I'm not ruining it by posting in your thread. You litterally asked for me to post in it since you had to talk about that situation again.
I'm not gonna argue with you, you either stay and play or get up and get the forget out. If i was still pissed about that stuff, I would be on your topic, telling everybody how stuffty it is. Now, Am I?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:15:13 PM by PixelKid »