Author Topic: Awesomium (webpage in 3D environment)  (Read 2630 times)

If this is added I suggest a feature to Block images displayed from certain players or BLIDs.
This is a tiny problem, the big problem is getting enough interest for Badspot to add it.

So awesome, it even casts shadows!
I don't really think that's very useful.

This is a tiny problem, the big problem is getting enough interest for Badspot to add it.
I don't really think that's very useful.
Tiny?

I think its big, people are going to be displaying all sorts of adult images on there, not to mention pony stuff that not everyone likes.

Tiny?

I think its big, people are going to be displaying all sorts of adult images on there, not to mention pony stuff that not everyone likes.
Implementing blocks like that is extremely easy, and not a big problem. That's why it's not important to worry about.

Badspot wont add this, even though it'd be awesome.

Implementing blocks like that is extremely easy, and not a big problem. That's why it's not important to worry about.
Thank you, now I can give you my /support

Badspot wont add this, even though it'd be awesome.
I think we know it's Awesome :cookieMonster:

I really want this. /allmysupport

Badspot: Oh look, another way for a crazy woman on menopause to try and sue me.

Badspot: Oh look, another way for a crazy woman on menopause to try and sue me.
like he gives a stuff

In-case it gets added, there should be a separate default e-tard filter for stuff like "scary, screamers, gore, research etc." to avoid complete idiots... And even so they might find workarounds.. That would be the only problem.

Haha, if its added, research will have to be blocked by it altogether

it will be put in the same boat as the "no research" rule on the forums

same with everything else

I'm not sure badspot would want to go through the trouble of implementing a site blocker :/

Oh god, it only have one disadvantage:
It would increase the amount of love RP's.

Oh god, it only have one disadvantage:
It would increase the amount of love RP's.

lol this

this would be quite nifty indeed.
maybe it'd be admin or host only so random losers don't spam research