The servers that I've visited lack so much - READ MORE

Author Topic: The servers that I've visited lack so much - READ MORE  (Read 2353 times)

Sorry for the ambiguous topic, I ain't the best at naming a topic.

First thing is first, the build quality of these stuffty servers. The build quality on these servers are poor and is getting 10+ players, I mean, I make very decent quality builds and never get this amount of players, what the forget is going on here.

First thing to moan about is this server, airballs12's Falling Platforms!, I mean I joined the server and realized that it lacks so much compared to Jeebis' Falling Platforms, and it gets 14+ players, this makes me want to vomit all over my two computer screens, seriously.

I join this server and spawn, I see this. Does this look high quality enough for you?

Contain your climaxs, I know, this server is absolutely top notch! *sarcasm*. I seriously just want to queef all over this server and tell them how much this server sucks donkey richard, sucks so much donkey richard, it's getting 14+ players!

I continue to roam around the server and I look into the spectators room, this is where I truly felt like crying and telling the world that Blockland needs some decent quality people who can build decent servers.

AAAAAAA I AM GOING TO DIE OMFG AAAAAAAAAAAA I MEAN LOOK AT THE loving PATTERNS, THIS FEELS LIKE DONKEY richard IS GOING RIGHT UP MY ASS RIGHT NOW.

I've pointed at this server because it is Falling Platforms after all, unless you guys want to join Saxaphone's server and see how unplayable that is.

I felt like I lost faith in playing Blockland, the quality of the servers are poor and all of you need to realize that this needs to be sorted. Mold's server is a example, he hosts a very nice Event Contraption server and the day after he hosts it, the result is that nobody joins, and this server is pretty fun. I feel like Blockland, these days, are lacking decent servers. This may be because of the Terrain/Interiors being deleted, but none of us can change that, it doesn't mean that we should be having stuffty servers hosted and getting a fair decent amount of players.

Pecon7, please be quicker on your Boss Battles, that's the only thing that I'll be able to play on without my eyes weeping from the amount of coloured patterny wall stuff that this server exampled above feels like. Oh and someone hosted their own version of Boss Battles today, it was a stuffty rip-off which, well, made my eyes weep.

For the love and faith of this community, somebody please host something we'll all love.

*Rant over*
/discuss

You focus on one server, try adding a few more.

agreed except for the boss battles part

Every falling platforms is stuff.

Just take a look around some of the top listing servers, I did also note Saxaphone's poor quality server.

Pecon's server is horsestuff what are u talkin about.

agreed except for the boss battles part

lol nope

For the love and faith of this community, somebody please host something we'll all love.
I'm going to re-release my Walkway Wars soon. It'll have a custom experience , KDR , and saving system made by me and a lot of stuff.
Building - 65% done
Scripting - 90% done, but needs to be debugged

Yeah its pretty bad. Im saying that since i work at the server :/

Man, I agree.
Before the update, there were some okay servers, but now it feels like a lot of the servers have fallen out.

lol you cry about the stupidest things. its funny cuz you complain about it for like 2 paragraphs

lol you cry about the stupidest things. its funny cuz you complain about it for like 2 paragraphs
try and actually keep on topic here k thnx

What I got from this topic
"Omg, I really thought mt genius idea of just joining the servers at the top of the server list would really get me to the best servers! But they all sucked! And since I am clearly Incapable of making my own server I must now rant!"
Let me revise.
"Omg, my servers suck and these other servers are so great? But my build is beautiful! That server is just ugly. I must rant!"
People usually won't care about the build of a server in a Falling Platforms build, it's mostly about gameplay.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:16:21 PM by Brian Smithers »

I make very decent quality builds
You are your own judge, of course your own quality is great

it lacks so much compared to Jeebis' Falling Platforms
So it should just be an exact duplicate? If the host can't build any better there is no other option than this or a copy

I join this server and spawn, I see this. Does this look high quality enough for you?
Contain your climaxs, I know, this server is absolutely top notch!
You don't have to imply your point with sarcasm

I seriously just want to queef all over this server and tell them how much this server sucks donkey richard, sucks so much donkey richard, it's getting 14+ players!
They are enjoying it, esle there wouldn't be 14+ players. Who are you to tell them to stop liking things?

I truly felt like crying
Man the forget up, really, it's a goddamn build, not the holocaust. No senseless implied insults needed

AAAAAAA I AM GOING TO DIE OMFG AAAAAAAAAAAA I MEAN LOOK AT THE loving PATTERNS, THIS FEELS LIKE DONKEY richard IS GOING RIGHT UP MY ASS RIGHT NOW.
Really, stop repeating you think it sucks. We know

I felt like I lost faith in playing Blockland, the quality of the servers are poor and all of you need to realize that this needs to be sorted. Mold's server is a example, he hosts a very nice Event Contraption server and the day after he hosts it, the result is that nobody joins, and this server is pretty fun.
Except not every player knows how to event or wants to do it

it doesn't mean that we should be having stuffty servers hosted and getting a fair decent amount of players.
Stop implying everyone should have your same standards. If they like it, they will join AND come back to the server

Pecon7, please be quicker on your Boss Battles, that's the only thing that I'll be able to play on without my eyes weeping from the amount of coloured patterny wall stuff that this server exampled above feels like. Oh and someone hosted their own version of Boss Battles today, it was a stuffty rip-off which, well, made my eyes weep.
Seems like you're licking Pecon's heels and disliking stuff for aesthetics over gameplay. I'd rather play a proper boss battle that looks like stuff than Pecon's 'good looking' one.

Seems like you're licking Pecon's heels and disliking stuff for aesthetics over gameplay. I'd rather play a proper boss battle that looks like stuff than Pecon's 'good looking' one.
I am not in anyway licking Pecon's heels, but his boss battles is so looked after, balanced weapons, great administration and loads of fun. Pecon's server is the example to for other people to set their standards.

Plus, if you don't like my opinions and how I take them, then sure. Just trying to get that point across.