Author Topic: Boomerang + Bike  (Read 2081 times)

Alright. Boomerang. Cheesiest weapon ever. (Minus cheeserang. But not the point)

Anyways, I was thinking of Blockland with an explosive boomerang: When you throw it, it'd go so far, than fire off an explosion, and return back to the thrower, and DIRECTLY to the thrower, no-matter where the thrower is.

When the boomerang itself is thrown, it'd fly in a slight arc to the right of the player, and it'd ultimatly end up (Before explosion) directly in front of the player, save the fact it's like 15 feet away. On throwing, the boomerang would dissapear from the inventory and when it comes back (When it phases/bounces off anything) and it reaches the player, it re-appears.

Sorry for the juicey details, just sounds like something I'd really like to try.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, onto the next addon featured today, stunt bikes.

I've really wanted to see something with a stunt "feel" but isn't only for stunts/racing. Something that you would typically see riding around streets, no matter where you are: And I found Bikes. Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, it's everywhere BUT BLOCKLAND :O

Anyways, the Bike I'm thinking of would be somewhat "bouncy", so if you were to go up a brick ramp you wouldn't necessarily feel a huge difference than say the ramps on Stunt Park (See maps...) but still stable enough to go thru a flat street without the bike "sagging", or the chassis falling low to the ground. Otherwise the idea is kinda open, any model, (Though I'm personally thinking a BMX bike would fit best) feel, whatever the creator wants, would go well with my idea. Minus FLYING bikes. Those freakin' fail. Really. Who the HECK would wanna ride a bike THRU THE AIR? How the heck would that feel?

Anyways, that's all for today. If I have any ideas, I'll post again.

(Get it? BOOMerang!  :cookieMonster:)

er, i wish i could help you but i cant. im gonna try to make a limo tommorow then thats all the time ill have left with my dad's computer. (btw i cant code, so i would need some help)

juicey

LOL JUICEY  jk  uhh i liek the bike, not so much the boomerang