Author Topic: Roblox and Blockland - We need peace.  (Read 1533 times)

I am sick of this war between Roblox and Blockland. They are both games and we need peace between them. But those Robloxians keep going "block lend sux"
And they are going to continue saying that crap if we keep going "Your game has bad graphics" and stuff like that, since Roblox has more players, you're just making them find out what Blockland is then they will join the war, which means we get more roblox players saying stuff like "block lend sux" and stuff. Seriously, guys, stop being mean towards Robloxians otherwise a much bigger group will attack back towards us..
I'm not saying that Blockland sucks, I'm not saying that Roblox sucks, We just need to keep peace between us. Here are some videos of Robloxians saying Blockland sucks and Blocklanders saying roblox sucks.
THE ROBLOXIANS VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQAnZs4c_aE - Uploaded by ROBLOX532
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiabZ5bTJqI&feature=related - Uploaded by Kelaporis

OUR VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXrwUC_sww - Uploaded by setro2

Unfortunately, the others were Roblox VS Minecraft videos, so those don't count.
But take a look at the huge amount of comments on YouTube.

Blocklanders comments
Nope. Blockland has much better graphics.
Stop loving around on Blockland videos and go back to your givethecreatorsmoney simulator. - TheAuzman466

In Blockland people can make clans so that basically defeats your first "legit reason." Blockland you can mod and add your own decals and even post them so others can use them. There goes reason number two! Finally Roblox has stuffty graphics, and Blockland's graphics were just updated in Version 21. - FLYINGPENGUINGUY

No, building is not easily, 'cause how are you gonna make an obby? And gameplay isn't toooo easy because, think about those other shooters and obbies!
I'm just saying that BLOCKLAND RULES! - Angelman180

Larger community, huh?
I'd say it's full of dumbasses, handicaps, noobs, and ODers. Not even the commercial got it right. "Millions of players!" More like millions of deactivated and alternate accounts. Blockland this night: 18/28 players in Lugnut's Zombies in the Bluzone* And if it's an RP in Blockland, people actually RP and not bitch in the chat section. Blockland may have a (relatively) small community, but it makes up for it in intelligence and good servers. Quality over quantity, dude. - Rayitillyo

Robloxians comments
1. Roblox               
2. Roblox        - Bandit440p
3. Blockland

ROBLOX IS TOO EPIC AND MINECRAFT ALSO BUT BLOCKLAND SUCKS OK SUCKS,SUCK,SUCKS!!!!!!!![/u] - Raphael Acilo

ALSO ROBLOX HAS TEAMED UP WITH KREO (SOMETHING LIKE LEGO) AND MADE A KREO BATTLESHIP GAME WHERE YOU CAN WIN PRIZES!! AND ALSO TEAMED WITH LEGO AND MADE A LEGO HERO FACTORY GAME. (they actually look like the lego hero factory characters.) also bc is 5 bucks a month idiots. And loads are complaining its 400. THAT'S ONLY IF YOUR RICH AND YOU DONT WANT TO KEEP ON BUYING BC -Deladrago56

i say roblox is win of for free and blockland you need buy - abode iuo

building: roblox easily
menu: roblox easily
character creation: roblox easily
gameplay: roblox toooo easy  - Deladrago56

There is no war.
What he said, 10 times.
You probably shouldn't have posted this.

also you've been to pick the worst and most handicapped roblox comments to show in this thread, blockland ones too.

There's no war, just idiots being idiots.

What he said, 10 times.
There really isn't. It's just a span of arguments started by ten year old's who want competition.

There is no war.
Well ok, I won't call it that.. I heard that the way it started is a roblox player kept saying stuff like "blockland sux" and "Roblox rules" and then it spread and about 3.5/7 of the roblox community joined in with the "blockland sux" "roblox iz easier" stuff and then Blockland saw it and replied back, then it all started

lol what war

they're videogames. there's no reason to be fighting and the only "war" going on is handicapped children trying to make the other game look bad because they were shunned by the community, or can't afford it.

Nothing started. There is no war. You're an idiot.

Nothing started. There is no war. You're an idiot.
By war I mean the Blockland community, which is us, and the roblox community fighting and stuff. I just want the two communities to stop fighting.

its cute how hes acting all serious about this

What he said, 10 times.
just saying

you probably shouldn't have posted this.  :cookieMonster:

No one of any actual worth gives two stuffs about Roblox. It's little kids fighting little kids.

just saying

you probably shouldn't have posted this.  :cookieMonster:
Then i'll lock it
oh crap

By war I mean the Blockland community, which is us, and the roblox community fighting and stuff. I just want the two communities to stop fighting.
Gee, thanks Kofi Annan.  Maybe next you can resolve the world energy crCIA.

No, seriously, there is no war.