Author Topic: [S2] Bender, stealing builds  (Read 6458 times)

[size=0pt].[/size]

[size=0pt].[/size]
AAHAHAHAH THATS loving FUNNY, no it really is!

That was on NoxiousNet lol

IF IM RIGHT.... YOU TAKE WHAT THE starfish ADULTS THAT PLAY A KID GAME SAY AS TRUE AND NOT ASK THE SOPESSED STEELERS IF HE DID IT OR ANYONE ELSE IF HE DID?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

You are all noobs, especially bacon, cause he started this whole topic about useless handicapped lies, and if anybody should be getting ganged up on it should be bacon.

Also if some kid dosent check his spelling that gives you no reason to call him a handicap or say "GRamMoR CHEeCk NaO PlOX"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:02:23 PM by Gruntshooter »

You are all noobs, especially bacon, cause he started this who topic about lies, and if anybody should be getting ganged up on it should be bacon.

Also if some kid dosent check his spelling that gives you no reason to call him a handicap or say "GRamMoR CHEeCk NaO PlOX"

People are going waay over board. And I get tired of things I cant read because of the crappy grammar.

You are all noobs, especially bacon, cause he started this whole topic about useless handicapped lies, and if anybody should be getting ganged up on it should be bacon.

They aren't lies you handicapped ass hat.
Bender was loading others builds on his public server without permission.
Go suck on a fire hydrant.

You are all noobs, especially bacon, cause he started this who topic about lies, and if anybody should be getting ganged up on it should be bacon.

People are going waay over board. And I get tired of things I cant read because of the crappy grammar.

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

They aren't lies you handicapped ass hat.
Bender was loading others builds on his public server without permission.
Go suck on a fire hydrant.

THEY ARE LIES!!!! LIES LIES LIEEES!!!!!!  SO I CANT HAVE FUN??? HAS BLOCKLAND TURNED INTO AN ADULT COMPETITION?!?!?!? AND NOT A KID GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's never really been a kid game, it is content wise, but the community is full of balding 40 year old men.