Author Topic: [S2] Bender, stealing builds  (Read 6492 times)

So im browsing through servers and i see "Benders jeep track no rules" on the list, so I'm thinking "oh another challenge, should be fun". So I hit join server, finish loading, and oddly enough, i see my jeep challenge, with the wrong color set. So i say "Bender, this is my build" he says "So?" "I didnt say you could host it." "I MADE IT". Then i get banned, i try and join again but im banned for :*blank*. No screenshots because i thought he would have cleared it. But kitty was there, so, he/she can back me up on this.

Be on the look out for him, he might have your builds saved also.

This goes in the Drama section. In before move.

Yea, Bender did steal it.

Tip numbah one: hide name in build.
If all else fails, secretly spam.

I'm going to spam his server nao.

Haha, same, I will post results shortly after.
I can't find his server..

It's up, he is currently hosting Blood Bath's challenge now.

I'm going to spam his server nao.

Don't worry, I'll help you out!

Bender's an idiot. It's a typical thing for him to do. I'll spam the **** out of him with emmiters and giant towers!

If I could get admin out of him I will macro the stuff out of his server in 1 minute.

Did he claim it as his own? I could tell blood bath about that...

I don't know, didn't have enough time to ask before my Blockland crashed.
I already told BB though.

Ok.... first of all i did say "So?" but i didint say "I MADE IT". and i didint want to claim it as my own! i was just having fun with my friends and some other people.
and i banned you becuse you wher being annoying kinda, ill unban you if you want me to BUT I DIDINT SAY I MADE IT AND I DIDINT WANT TO CLAIM IT AS MY OWN!! YOU JUST WANT TO BE AN ASS HOLE TO A KID WANTING TO HAVE FUN WITH HIS FRIENDS!!!

blood baths build was on my server becuse one of my firends loaded it!