Author Topic: [S2] Bender, stealing builds  (Read 6579 times)

You are all noobs, especially bacon, cause he started this whole topic about useless handicapped lies, and if anybody should be getting ganged up on it should be bacon.

Also if some kid dosent check his spelling that gives you no reason to call him a handicap or say "GRamMoR CHEeCk NaO PlOX"

They aren't lies you handicapped ass hat.
Bender was loading others builds on his public server without permission.
Go suck on a fire hydrant.

THEY ARE LIES!!!! LIES LIES LIEEES!!!!!!  SO I CANT HAVE FUN??? HAS BLOCKLAND TURNED INTO AN ADULT COMPETITION?!?!?!? AND NOT A KID GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

No, you can't have fun! And as it appears, you can't turn caps lock off either!

You are all noobs, especially bacon, cause he started this whole topic about useless handicapped lies, and if anybody should be getting ganged up on it should be bacon.

Also if some kid dosent check his spelling that gives you no reason to call him a handicap or say "GRamMoR CHEeCk NaO PlOX"

THEY ARE LIES!!!! LIES LIES LIEEES!!!!!!  SO I CANT HAVE FUN??? HAS BLOCKLAND TURNED INTO AN ADULT COMPETITION?!?!?!? AND NOT A KID GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bender told me it was Bacons, he never said to me that it was bacons..

What I remember...

Colten: hi
Bender:hi
Colten:nice build
Bender:ya
Colten:you must be a great builder
Colten:you did build it right?
Bender: no bacon did
Colten: o, bye

Bender have a chill pill and don't even bother trying to listen to these people

Also there is no rule (That I know of) that states you need permission to load other peoples saves, And I don't see why you should care. Its just some virtual game where you play with virtual blocks. I mean seriously. If you made something out of Lego in real life and you showed it around say a school. then the next day you see someone who copied your creation with there own Lego. Would you even care?
I wouldn't. It proves that your a good builder and your creations are so good people want them. But if they said it was theirs i wouldn't stress. I would just get all the people who saw it to back me up. But why would i claim they said it was theres like you people did. I was there and some guy came in and was whining that it was blood baths. and bender said "so?" and then this person continued to whine and he was saying that Badspot would ban him from Blockland all-together. And then he said "Fine, Ill clear the bricks i you care so much!" and so he did, and we all blamed that whiny little prick and he was kicked by another admin. This whole argument is all because he named the server "Benders Jeep Challenge" He was implying it was his SERVER not his BUILD. Also i am aware that i may have a few details wrong like the exact sentences etc. this is merely a recount.

What I remember...

You still shouldn't host others builds without their permission.
I sometimes save other builds that amuse me, but I never load them online without permission, or for longer than 5 seconds. (That's when I'm loading someone elses build with mine, so I have to go around deleting the other builds)

Also there is no rule (That I know of) that states you need permission to load other peoples saves, And I don't see why you should care. Its just some virtual game where you play with virtual blocks. I mean seriously. If you made something out of Lego in real life and you showed it around say a school. then the next day you see someone who copied your creation with there own Lego. Would you even care?
I wouldn't. It proves that your a good builder and your creations are so good people want them. But if they said it was theirs i wouldn't stress. I would just get all the people who saw it to back me up. But why would i claim they said it was theres like you people did. I was there and some guy came in and was whining that it was blood baths. and bender said "so?" and then this person continued to whine and he was saying that Badspot would ban him from Blockland all-together. And then he said "Fine, Ill clear the bricks i you care so much!" and so he did, and we all blamed that whiny little prick and he was kicked by another admin. This whole argument is all because he named the server "Benders Jeep Challenge" He was implying it was his SERVER not his BUILD. Also i am aware that i may have a few details wrong like the exact sentences etc. this is merely a recount.

OMG i didint know how to say what you did, but TYVM  :D your cool

What I remember...

TYVM

But going on a server, saving the bricks and going on your server and loading with out permission, isn't that Build Stealing?

Yes it is.
You do not have a right to do so.
It's the same as stealing a copy of my artwork and presenting it in your art show without my permission.

Yes it is.
It's the same as stealing a copy of my artwork and presenting it in your art show without my permission.

then read what Squie said,if you dont want anyone to copy it, dont make good builds OR dont use them on online

Yes it is.

then read what Squie said,if you dont want anyone to copy it, dont make good builds OR dont use them on online
lol wtf?
The point of using them online for me is too see how well people like it, and maybe even get some help on it.
With people like you, I won't be able to do any of those things.
Read my example carefully, does a good artist not have a right to make a good painting anymore because people will copy it?