Author Topic: Greatest quotes  (Read 3534 times)

>looking on web with parent
>goes to a site with ads
>RON JEREMY FOUND THE SECRET TO A BIG rooster
>

i spent my golden years in front of a light blue and white screen typing text to people nobody likes

Want to see something scary? :O

If you remove the "O" and the last "A" in Obama, you get BAM. Then, if you replace the "B" with an "I", the "A" with an "L", and the "M" with a "T", you get "ilt"! And then, if you rearrange the "l" and the "T", add "er" at the end, and "H" at the beginning - get this - it spells Riddler.

Coincidence? I think not.
eliptats didint start it
Self Delete by stab
I was masterbating with a tuna jar and cut myself...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 03:54:44 AM by Electrk »

I checked up his profile, He is 13 year old. He seem know everything better than all of us. But He not know something like...  real out world would forget him scare stuff stuff in his pant. If He know everthing about real life in war?  Toss him to country of Afghanistan. Taliban sight at him and kill him. He will realize that he is 13 year old, He want his mommy back.

Why not toss him to gangland, If gang red group see his color yellow shirt, They will kill him on street, nobody care his stuff color yellow shirt

The court are powerful almost anything, not all... They would throw him real life MEN PRISON above age +18... They see him (preteen boy) as cute pinky butt hole and They (big man brother) mega huge rooster rape his tiny pinky butt hole and He get AIDS until he dead, He realize that he still 13 year old. 

Real world are not loving around. I am try make point is.... He is not know everything, and all of us and night fox still learn everyday never stop until we die. End story.

Two of my personal favorites.

Two of my personal favorites.
I lost my sides at Trogtors.