Author Topic: Bully - Second best Rockstar game ever?  (Read 976 times)

Bully (named Canis Canem Edit in the PAL region) is another loving AMAZING freeroaming action/adventure released by Rockstar Vancouver for the Playstation 2. An Xbox version was planned but cancelled. Bully: Scholarship Edition came out on the Wii and Xbox 360 in March 3rd, 2008. It features content that was left out of the Playstation 2 version, with 8 new missions, 4 new characters, 4 new classes (MATH AND loving GEOGRAPHY HAHFSJHGJVNJG) and new items and clothing. Small changes, such as random NPCs having more lines, were added as well. Single system 2-player minigames were added as well.

Bully: Scholarship Edition was released in PAL regions under the original Bully title, rather than Canis Canem Edit (dog eat dog in latin). The PC version was ported to PC by Rockstar New England, the same people who ported to the Xbox 360.

OH AND NERDCUBED PLAYED IT. AND HE'S DOING A LET'S PLAY OF IT.
DISCUSS THIS AWESOME GAME

red ded redemptiun master racee

I love this game. Behind RDR it's probably the second most immersive game I've ever played. Good, mostly-wholesome-compared-with-GTA fun.

If only it didn't crash every few hours for me ;c.
I absolutely refuse to attempt getting the nerd hangout.

I loved this game!
I absolutely refuse to attempt getting the nerd hangout.
That hangout was annoying as balls.
I hated it. But then I got past it :D
The ending was awesome, too.

Well I'm going to play it now.
Let's see if I can finish the football game mission WITHOUT IT CRASHING THIS TIME

I remember this game.

i love this game with a passion

I used to love this game when I played it on my ps2. I think. Or was it my xBox? I don't remember. Either way, the ending was nice imo.

The only version I've played was the PC port of Scholarship Edition. It's kind of a crappy port control-wise.

This is the only Rockstar game that I've ever been able to get 100% completed.
Only missions that I found to be difficult were in chapter 1, the "That Bitch" mission and the boss, otherwise I had no problems with this game
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 01:48:17 PM by mariofan09 »

and the boss
I was so mad when I found out that all I had to do was wail on him until he went down.

IT BROKE AGAIN
On the "The Big Game" mission, right after you throw the rigged balls at the jocks, someone says "You have to get through me before you can get to Ted" (or something along that), and right before someone yells "SUBSTITUTE!" the screen turns black, the minimap pops up, and it just freezes. last time it happened, I let it run for a bit and my health would drain every now and then. Strange.
Anyone seen this bug and fixed it?

bump

I fixed my problem. I waited another in-game day before attempting the mission again.
It's almost like the day and time the cutscene activated broke it. Oh well.