Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36092 times)

forget it I'm spilling the beans.

That guy called Maximus (who spells his name with symbols) is somehow managing to sniper people (while he is moving) even when they are hidden behind walls. He does this from great distance. I don't believe its even possible to do this.

He is also using code to make a heart emote go non-stop which is really distracting.

I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this just to make sure its all fine and dandy.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:11:44 AM by Sheath »

That guy called Maximus (who spells his name with symbols) is somehow managing to sniper people (while he is moving) even when they are hidden behind walls. He does this from great distance. I don't believe its even possible to do this.

He is also using code to make a heart emote go non-stop which is really distracting.

I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this just to make sure its all fine and dandy.

LOL Sheath. I know what Maximus is doing. He's not hacking or glitching, he's just knows WHERE TO SHOOT. He employs the same tactics I use. It's really easy.

Yeah, the heart emote script is distracting. Maybe somebody should talk to him about it?

could be true

We should all get together and create a Trench TDM terrian generator!

I've already thought about it, shouldn't be THAT hard..

already made it ages ago when i was gonna host my final ttdm

Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.
Map needs updating.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

Want to help build lol

Glass, you might wanna make a few onPlayerTouch events near the spawns that enable damage if the spawn room fails to enable it.

Destorying your team base is allowed now? why....

What?!?
Glass banned me for banning some one who was destroying his own teams wall.....

Glass banned me for banning some one who was destroying his own teams wall.....

Glass is being 'tarded right now.

"right now"

loel joeks

Yeah he banned me for having the hearts. </3