Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)

Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36003 times)

Wtf? Wrong screenshot. ._.

i don't think you provided enough proof on that glass lol

i don't think you provided enough proof on that glass lol
And the first 2 times I kicked him he was on my team anyway. So. And then I banned him for being stupid.

very nice job on lieing when you know I always come with screenshots.

After I kick you for not doing what I say and spamming chat with "GLASS I SAW YOUR VIDEO" "GLASS I SAW YOUR VIDEO" i kicked you. Then you say...
Haha, I was not chatting in all caps nor spamming, rather just saying that I saw your video and waiting for a reply, which never came.
And I never lied here about anything.

You didn't spam? So "Glass i watched your video" 6times in chat is not spam.. What ever floats your boat buddy.

You didn't spam? So "Glass i watched your video" 6times in chat is not spam.. What ever floats your boat buddy.
I did say "Glass I saw your video," or "Glass, I saw your video and enjoyed it" several times yes, waiting for a reply. However I said each message several minutes from the last one, and with all the chat going on, how could that possibly be spam? Also, as I said before, you never did reply.

Also...
After I kick you for not doing what I say
What? You never told me to do anything, all you did was force me and many other people on red team.

EDIT:
Lastly, you might like this for your server topic:

Just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:09:59 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

that is nice, rench wars?

LOL did not see that. Maybe that format can not have that long of a title.
EDIT: It should be fine if you take one or more characters out of the title, but it is just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:18:18 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

I did say "Glass I saw your video," or "Glass, I saw your video and enjoyed it" several times yes, waiting for a reply. However I said each message several minutes from the last one, and with all the chat going on, how could that possibly be spam? Also, as I said before, you never did reply.

Also...What? You never told me to do anything, all you did was force me and many other people on red team.

EDIT:
Lastly, you might like this for your server topic:

Just a suggestion.
\

Zegobob you aren't the only who's gotten kicked for killing the admin because of the spawn camping he allows  :cookieMonster:

\

Zegobob you aren't the only who's gotten kicked for killing the admin because of the spawn camping he allows  :cookieMonster:
Don't even go there on how I banned you for killing you. I banned for for being a total idiot and dumbass to other players.

Your avatar kindda proves it as well.

I think maximus crashed the server somehow.

Wrench wars

I have a server idea for that!