Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36438 times)

I think maximus crashed the server somehow.

Not him again. He does nothing but cause trouble.

Also, how did the reds manage to construct a tower and a massive wall in the middle of the map?

The blue team were so useless tonight. I had the misfortune of being on it, they were all just hiding under ground and building stupid walls that trapped themselves in.

I was telling people to push forward but that of course meant people started hiding underground.

Man sometimes I just... I don't know. People are hopeless lol.

Don't even go there on how I banned you for killing you. I banned for for being a total idiot and dumbass to other players.

Your avatar kindda proves it as well.

Your definition of being a total idiot and dumbass is being killed by someone better then you.  :cookieMonster:
Also, being an 'idiot and total dumbass' isn't a reason to kick, handicap.

If someone is spamming and causing the server to lag, or griefing they're own team, abusing admin, or using the invincibility glitch, you may ban them.

Does glass know how to play Blockland now? :]

Your definition of being a total idiot and dumbass is being killed by someone better then you.  :cookieMonster:

If someone is spamming and causing the server to lag, or griefing they're own team, abusing admin, or using the invincibility glitch, you may ban them.

Get the forget out you idiot. Your only pissed because I banned for trolling and then you just like to make up stories on why you were banned. Seriously. Go loving complain to your mother if your this stupid.

Dude, you were totally stuffting on everyone on the server because you kept dieing or something. Its not cool. Lets Grow some balls and show some maturity. You were banned because You constantly Put everyone down and Persisted after Warnings.

I was also going to un-ban him this week. But his behavior has not changed.

I give a lot of people second chances. You will not be one.

Your only pissed because I banned for trolling
His avatar explains it:

Soon going to be updated. Furdle and I were at a server and we started talking and he decided to help me out with the terrain. So. That should be fun.

Soon going to be updated. Furdle and I were at a server and we started talking and he decided to help me out with the terrain. So. That should be fun.
I was there too.

I was there too.
You killed me quite a bit..But I always got you back with that shotgun. XD

You killed me quite a bit..But I always got you back with that shotgun. XD

Lol. Backblasts.

Would anyone be willing to do some retextures of some weapons for me? I want to do Gold weapons for one of the perks I'm going to make for a server store.

Would anyone be willing to do some retextures of some weapons for me? I want to do Gold weapons for one of the perks I'm going to make for a server store.

and what exactly would this gold weapon do other than be shiny

and what exactly would this gold weapon do other than be shiny
Some extra damage.