Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36436 times)

Hes helping with loving terrain. Whats the big deal? Jeez.

just quit blockland

Glass is probably the cruelest admin I've ever seen in blockland with no care for anyone else, just because he has a nice server doesn't mean he can ban people who've spent hours on his server for no reason, just because he doesn't have to worry about player count.. Hey, I might've been harsh here, but all I did on his server was back up his this guy he callled a dumbass for killing him. <.<

And you wonder why this is your fifth Blockland account on the forums

Yo guys lets keep the hate at drama not in this topic.

Yo guys lets keep the hate at crown not in this topic.

just quit blockland
Just get hit by a bus. See I can be an starfish to. Seriously. You loving were being a troll and calling the host random stuff then spam up the topic with stupid stuff on how it was unfair. Seriously grow the forget up.

Glass is probably the cruelest admin I've ever seen in blockland with no care for anyone else, just because he has a nice server doesn't mean he can ban people who've spent hours on his server for no reason, just because he doesn't have to worry about player count.. Hey, I might've been harsh here, but all I did on his server was back up his this guy he callled a dumbass for killing him. <.<

You couldn't more wrong.

I think he's impoved tenfold.

Hes helping with loving terrain. Whats the big deal? Jeez.

Bahahahhah I do his terrain.

I'll be on later after school to help out.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:28:28 AM by Badger »

Just get hit by a bus. See I can be an starfish to. Seriously. You loving were being a troll and calling the host random stuff then spam up the topic with stupid stuff on how it was unfair. Seriously grow the forget up.

that makes no sense, but whatever

when glass doesn't know what he's talking about he starts swearing because he knows he's wrong

:cookieMonster:

wow lol mordius is pathetic

I'm considering just permanently banning him to save his time

I already am permanently banned  :cookieMonster:

I guess I don't really get it, why was Mordius banned?

I already am permanently banned  :cookieMonster:

You're right, that is hilarious

I guess I don't really get it, why was Mordius banned?

Is it really that hard to figure out?

You're right, that is hilarious

Is it really that hard to figure out?
Yeah, kinda. He was banned for backing up someone that was calling someone that killed him a dumbass right?