Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36321 times)

Oh dear.

O.O
I'll probably bring it to a computer shop a friend of mine works at. We were there on like friday to get some stuff. So. Maybe by this weekend i'll get it working.

I'll probably bring it to a computer shop a friend of mine works at. We were there on like friday to get some stuff. So. Maybe by this weekend i'll get it working.

Cool.

Sir. Have fun in your own little fantasy ok?

If I have to I will dig back months of chatlogs which i highly prefer not to do.

Do it.

Do it.
No thanks. I don't feel like spending a half an hour trying to prove some banned idiot wrong.

That's because you know your wrong. Stop being an idiot and apologize for once.

That gotta be the worst thing I've ever heard
I only worked 5 minutes on editing, it was a video out of boredom

That's because you know your wrong. Stop being an idiot and apologize for once.
Im not lying. Plus. If you were not an idiot and made a huge deal out of it you would have been un-banned in less than 24Hours. Yet. You blew it out of proportion and made a huge fuss over one little thing.

Im not lying. Plus. If you were not an idiot and made a huge deal out of it you would have been un-banned in less than 24Hours. Yet. You blew it out of proportion and made a huge fuss over one little thing.

Bolded are sentence fragments. Relearn fifth grade please.

When glass isn't around...

How would you feel if you were permanently banned for backing one of your victims up.

When glass isn't around...

No protection was used. I'm currently sifting through chat logs for whatever Mordius said to glass to piss him off. Considering the amount of stuff I have to look through, it might take me a little bit.
Mordius it would help if you could give me a date and time when this happened.

It was a week or two ago lol

No protection was used. I'm currently sifting through chat logs for whatever Mordius said to glass to piss him off. Considering the amount of stuff I have to look through, it might take me a little bit.
Mordius it would help if you could give me a date and time when this happened.

Oh also my name was PhoenixZero at the time

It was a week or two ago lol

I am looking through a stuff-ton of chat logs, one or two weeks makes a big difference. If you are going to go to this extent to bitch about it to glass, at least be able to give someone a date on when it happened.