Poll

Would a short section from the perspective of the iconians be interesting?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: SPACE MARAUDERS - Deployment time  (Read 170379 times)

I just realized that the Emerald City is about to forget us up.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:59:11 PM by SWAT One »

welp why didn't we nuke it at first that was a dumb idea

note to self: always nuke when you can nuke

nuke now

Nuke it.
welp why didn't we nuke it at first that was a dumb idea
note to self: always nuke when you can nuke
nuke now

: ...Nuke i-
: I am. We're going to fire everything we have ready right now. There's no time.

Later, on the Privateer's Blade...

: They hit it with everything, and only broke it up a bit.
: The eldritch seems to be boarding the iconians.
: Looks like the they're getting wrecked. This would be acceptable if the captain weren't on-board.
: Do you think he's still alive?
: He'd better be. I'm not sure if I'm ready to take command of this ship yet.
: We're receiving an audio transmission from the iconian ship.
: They want to talk to us? Let's hear it.
[COMM]: Tyrell!?
: Hah, we were just talking about you. What's happening?
[COMM]: Red alert was called I think, and then Kalevi started a prison riot. We have our stuff back now, and are headed to go jack a shuttle or something.
: I don't think it would be safe to fly out there...
[COMM]: Why? We usually don't care about safety in a situation like this.
: Mace, there's a 13-mile-long eldritch boarding the ship you're on.
[COMM]: ...What?
: The eldritchs. They have a ship.
[COMM]: Alright, so are you going to help get us out of here?

Other than charging in directly with the Privateer's Blade, you could possibly wait for iconian reinforcements, or look around and brown townyze the situation a bit more.

Engage prototype teleporter that we have totally been working on and had installed on our ship.
Be sure no bugs are in it or anything...

move in closer, but far enough to prevent the iconicans/eldritches from peeling off ships to attack at you. Try to engage both at the same time, if you have to. primary goal is to reduce shuttle flight time between your ship and the dreadnought.

it would probably be best to have the dreadnought between you and the 13-mile long ship.

then tell the captain to board a shuttle and prepare to jettison off and return to the Blade. have him wait on your mark.

we can probably get as close as wen want to the iconians, i highly doubt they are concerned with our little ship right now

happy late valentine's day to the crew

happy late valentine's day update

: Are we ready?
: We're in contact with Alnitak. The iconians are moving in.
: That means they're leaving the core unguarded.
: And the Khresh...
: Have now become our greatest enemy and greatest tool.

: It's time to deploy, then.

[COMM]: Well Icosse, I see you're handling the eldritch very well.
: Silothu, it would be fine by me if you intervened right now.

[COMM]: I don't know. You said you didn't want anyone to interfere...
: I don't care. You have my permission. Get here. Now.
[COMM]: Your permission? Please, I was going to come sooner or later anyways. Silothu out.
[END TRANSMISSION]

move in closer, but far enough to prevent the iconicans/eldritches from peeling off ships to attack at you. Try to engage both at the same time, if you have to. primary goal is to reduce shuttle flight time between your ship and the dreadnought.

it would probably be best to have the dreadnought between you and the 13-mile long ship.

then tell the captain to board a shuttle and prepare to jettison off and return to the Blade. have him wait on your mark.
we can probably get as close as wen want to the iconians, i highly doubt they are concerned with our little ship right now

You begin advancing towards the Iconian dreadnaught, but suddenly, two more dreadnaughts and a myriad of other iconian ships warp in and engage the eldritch. As the tide of the battle turns, do you want to change your actions?

yes sit tight and send a shuttle with a team towards the dreadnought, or the nearest frigate if the dreadnought is being shielded by the new warp-ins.

where is community participation :(

KRESH CONFIRMED KRESH CONFIRMED