Author Topic: Of any people, why does it have to be me?  (Read 8475 times)

So I woke up 2 days ago with a non-stop pain in my left testicle, this has happened before and I had to wait it off for about 3 hours and it stopped, so I tried that, it didn't help. So I decided to sleep it off, and in the morning, I went to the bathroom (I was STILL in pain) and from what it looked like, it was my sperm cord on top of my testicle and it was swollen, so I decided to go to the doctors today and guess what? It turns out I have something called testicular torsion. The doctor said it happened in my sleep and my testicle turned 360 degrees and wrapped around the cord. Tonight, at 7:00 PM, I have to have surgery, I am typing this now in a hospital bed.

MORAL: Be careful when you sleep on your side or stomach, the worst could happen.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:57:20 PM by Elecro »

heheheheeh
HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

You have officially made me afraid of sleeping

Chance? Physics? Physiology? Maybe a combination? Not out of spite from some cosmic force. Stop being so pitiable.

You have officially made me afraid of sleeping
keep a clamp on your balls so they won't move

Ouch, shiit.
That mess is screwed up man.
Also, ask for the bionic options, they won't say anything about it unless you ask them.

My testicles know where they should stay after I whipped them into shape.

Signed them into military camp last year

ever since then, they've been in line

They also said, it could be alive or dead because it's not getting any blood flow. I had to have a ultrasound done on them, it felt weird. They also said I could have kids with one testicle, anyways.

They also said, it could be alive or dead because it's not getting any blood flow. I had to have a ultrasound done on them, it felt weird. They also said I could have kids with one testicle, anyways.
there's a reason we have 2 of almost everything

At least it's not cancer.

there's a reason we have 2 of almost everything
except for snakees  

why can't we have two of those