Who's the coolest?

PixelKid
3 (50%)
Charles D'Grape
2 (33.3%)
Anthony
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [315x315]EVOLUTION! [Waiting for people to post!]  (Read 3754 times)

TEMPLATES:

Code: [Select]
Name:
Start Weapon: (Only Daggers, Pistols, or other weak weapons)
Gear:

WHY IS IT CALLED EVOLUTION?
This isn't a normal adventure. You have to evolve everything to progress. Without some form of Character/Item/Weapon/etc.. evolution, the story may stay put.

RULES:
Don't hate.
Don't yell at me for making 9000 adventures.
Don't be mean to other adventurers,
Don't rush me to put your character into the story.
Don't stop posting.
Don't hate
And tell me when I'm doing something wrong or when there's something that needs fixing.

CHARACTERS:

Name: Anthony Wilderman
Start Weapon: A cheap pocketknife, and a melee book
Gear: Modern Clothes
Backstory: Anthony is paranoid, extremely paranoid. Anything surprising at sight he usually gets frightened. When it comes to weapons though, he does have some skill, but his paranoia is a major weakness.

Name: Charlie D'Grape
Start Weapon: Rusty dagger wrapped in red velvet.
Gear: Red shirt, Black belt, Black pants & boots, Cape (Inner color is red, it has a black trim and the outer color is black.)
Backstory: Charlie is a guy who grew up with his Cape which somehow grew as he grew as well... He is now a guy who lives in a shack in the woods, with his cape, and his Rusty dagger that's wrapped in red velvet which he refuses to unwrap.

BACKSTORY:
So uhh. Your mother finally told you that you need to move out. She gave you a sword, and a stick. Now you need to find somewhere to go, and something to do. (This will become more fun when more characters are entered.)

ADVENTURE:

You can see MOM'S HOUSE and a RIVER.

What do you do?
↓↓↓↓
(also don't hate!)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:17:22 AM by PixelKid »

what's with the snake in the first picture lol

also, explore town and find an occupation
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:19:54 PM by Yosher »

what's with the snake in the first picture lol
Showing off how big it is.  :cookieMonster:

Backstory: Anthony is paranoid, extremely paranoid. Anything surprising at sight he usually gets frightened. When it comes to weapons though, he does have some skill, but his paranoia is a major weakness.

Another one huh?
Why don't ya let one live for a bit, then let it die?

Another one huh?
Why don't ya let one live for a bit, then let it die?
Cuz I suck at life.

Character Accepted.

Cuz I suck at life.
-snip-
no really, he's right. you should atleast let your adventures live up to 6 pages. i don't blame you for making these many adventures since i have, given up on most of my adventures in the past, but i didn't let them die on the first few pages.

Start with developing origional sprites.

go back into your mom's house and get food

no really, he's right. you should atleast let your adventures live up to 6 pages. i don't blame you for making these many adventures since i have, given up on most of my adventures in the past, but i didn't let them die on the first few pages.
Well, I don't turn out to like any of them. Now, THE QUEST TO PAGE 6!

QUEST UNLOCK!
Help PixelKid get to Page 6 without randomly spamming!
Decline Accept

Well, I don't turn out to like any of them.
you might want to spend some time thinking about your story before you create it then. plan out a storyline, plan out characters. assure yourself that you will like it, and then stick with it

You go inside to find some food. You can see a SCHOOL BAG. You remember storing items in there, in the case you had to run away from home. You can also see a TABLE that is blocking a DOOR. (Sorry that I'm not good at making interiors)
NOW WHAT?

why do you keep making these if you know they're going to die

Please resize these things properly.
What's the resolution of these things originally?