New Gamemodes

Poll

Should more gamemodes be added, If so, what kind/theme?

Space!
11 (20.8%)
City!
12 (22.6%)
Warfare!
12 (22.6%)
Rp!
5 (9.4%)
No new gamemodes should be added.
8 (15.1%)
Other
5 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: New Gamemodes  (Read 1231 times)

We aren't talking about custom
All the things you complained about can be done in Custom.  Why are you complaining? lol

What we have now, sucks

With automatic loading of required add-ons
And the ability to select extra ones
It would be insanely cool
Yeah, that would actually be an amazing idea...

oh right Jasa is Plexious, lol

Why did you take it?

All the things you complained about can be done in Custom.  Why are you complaining? lol
Saying there's an alternative doesn't make the system less stuff

It's a step in the right direction but praising it is like congratulating me for going to vegas when I drive in the direction of an airport

exactly

exactly
Saying there's an alternative doesn't make the system less stuff

It's a step in the right direction but praising it is like congratulating me for going to vegas when I drive in the direction of an airport

I'm working on a new gamemode.
Will get it out soon.

Jay is praising the progress of the updates and the ability to continue to host custom servers without any major problems.

he's still right.

Jay is praising the progress of the updates and the ability to continue to host custom servers without any major problems.

he's still right.
Yeah, seriously lol..

You are right though, being able to select extra add-ons and such for the current game modes (other than tutorial) would be nice.

Actually, what would be even better is a in-game Gui that allows you to create Game-Modes, rather than having to script them. 

Yeah, seriously lol..

You are right though, being able to select extra add-ons and such for the current game modes (other than tutorial) would be nice.

Actually, what would be even better is a in-game Gui that allows you to create Game-Modes, rather than having to script them. 
Can blockland create a zip file

There's also some gamemodes on RTB, not much though.

the gamemode section is as stale as the server list, we need the good servers from <v18 back