Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 104102 times)

yeah he should broeden his range of puns a bit if ya ask me
You're just desperate to change the subject

the amount of pages in this thread is too damn high

the amount of pages in this thread is too damn high
Maybe you're just too damn high.

oooooo

in all honesty i don't see much reason for this topic since everyone is either aware of her stupidity or hopelessly white knighting for her
one way or another, their opinions aren't going to be changing anytime soon

You're just desperate to change the subject
hey
im not shy about sayin if you dont word your puns carefully youll end up landian in a mess
i mean im not a pro either, my puns would be filed under average but jeez man

in all honesty i don't see much reason for this topic since everyone is either aware of her stupidity or hopelessly white knighting for her
Yeah, even the OP said, "omg im sorry i didn't mean to make this huge" or something.

Now then why dont we wait for this to eventually get locked.

Now then why dont we wait for this to eventually get locked.
haha
good one

I'm sure at some point a moderator will lock the topic.
idk man
they can be pretty bad at spotting threads in need of a lock

usually, anyway
Well, that's because that was against a moderator and he got pissed and locked them.

Imagine if he locked this topic, Because we are discussing about him locking those.

usually, anyway
I wonder if that second topic was locked by ephi due to being pissed off about it

it is page 99. the remaining imhabitants of the drama whisper excitedly about who will have the honor of page 100. three posts away. two posts. one.
a member leaps and tries to achieve the glorious page number 100, but a ninja leaps down from the sky just before they can reach! everyone looks on in awe. who is this mysterious ninja who has captured the page? he slowly removes his mask, revealing his true identity as...
"Thread's locked." stunningly, the ninja is none other than badspot! the inhabitants try to spam keysmashes of horror but ninjabadspot locked the thread, and alas, it is too late.