Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 102142 times)

Please stop
You're making me hate you
Is hate even a real emotion?

Please stop
You're making me hate you
Bubbagum likes to feed on attention, And this needs to be stopped, We can't allow her to get anymore, She used this attention to get her knights to defend her wherever she goes, Shes basically admitted that she does this for attention, this is a serious problem and we need to put a stop to this

Bubbagum likes to feed on attention, And this needs to be stopped, We can't allow her to get anymore, She used this attention to get her knights to defend her wherever she goes, Shes basically admitted that she does this for attention, this is a serious problem and we need to put a stop to this
this post is maded me angry

Stop loving repeating yourself.

Wanting attention isn't a problem, let alone one as serious as you people make it out to be, sure it definitely isn't good but just ignore her and her e-female hunting knights and tadaa problem solved.

Stop repeating this to us like we're mentally disabled 4 year olds. You should really just leave this topic.

Block, SHUT UP.

I have yet to learn that.
how do you not know what hate is but you still made a topic about how you hate everyone on the forums

what

how did you even?
I didn't even order the quotes properly lol

you are an idiot, you know that?
you're acting like this is some sort of apocalypse disaster problem thing. giving speeches like "we need to stop it before it's too late!!!!!!" stop taking this dumb crap so seriously.

I have yet to learn that.

Not ever feeling an emotion does not disprove it's existence.

omg this is serious stuff

still not better than exbros for life

For every minute this topic is alive Bubbagum gains more power!