Author Topic: Hey, funny, it's my birthday too.  (Read 1209 times)

15 now, I survived another trip around the sun. Today, I'll be going to a shooting range for the first time in at least 2 years now. Yes, I'm the stereotypical gun-nut American.

There's been so many birthdays in the past 2-3 days

Happy birthday



I'm going to be shooting some guns today too. Funny how that works.

There's been so many birthdays in the past 2-3 days

Happy birthday
People forget on the new years. No big surprise here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 01:26:19 PM by Tonkka »

Yeah, nevermind, we didn't go shooting. Mom happened to be sick today and nobody else can take me.


Yeah, nevermind, we didn't go shooting. Mom happened to be sick today and nobody else can take me.
That sucks man :/ If we ever meet up we can go. I have some commuting money, so if you live near anything cool let me know :D

Nobody wished me a happy birthday when it was my birthday...

Happy birthday, anyway.

Nobody wished me a happy birthday when it was my birthday...

Happy birthday, anyway.

happy birthday whining bitch

also hbd op you're old

Happy Birthday, dude.

Also, what do you shoot?

Seems like this birthday thing is a fad now.

Happy Birthday, dude.

Also, what do you shoot?
I have a bunch of .22 rifles, 12 gauges, and 20 gauges, along with a .22 pistol. Small weapons for the most part, but I borrowed my grandpa's 9mm Makarov pistol to shoot. I own low caliber weapons but my other family members have all sorts of weapons I could borrow.

Anyway, I had $200 today from all the money people gave me. I went out and bought:
  • 4 140 round pods for paintball guns, but being a complete newb at paintball I have nothing else except a gun and mask, not even a belt to carry said pods...
  • "The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural"
  • The Sims 3 Ambitions
  • The Stronghold Collection (includes Stronghold, Crusader, Crusader Extreme, Legends and SHII)
  • This

After all that, I bought White Castle and now have about $20-$30 left.

you wasted money on White Castle?

Okay i might need a new wall too.