opinions

good
4 (12.9%)
bad
8 (25.8%)
CALL 911 NOW!! WUBUWBUUWBUUWUB
19 (61.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: 9/11 thread - pay respects, make jokes, preferably the former  (Read 10177 times)

It's my mom's birthday today also. :) But :( face for the victims of 9/11 and their families, including Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis (Hockey people, maybe Cybersix or someone will understand)

I was a baby.

And I was watching Cartoon Network when a warning came up.

I was clapping at the beautiful smoke and explosions!

No, i'm kidding, lets all be silent for a sec, cuz, forget those terrorist.

Well, to tell you all the truth, from a New Yorker, some of this stuff is mildly upsetting to see, the joke pictures (Yes I am aware it is allowed on the thread and stuff). I want to post this here, I suggest you guys watch this video, and maybe you won't make as many jokes about it. This  video is most likely on the History Channel. The most saddening part is people waving american flags on the top floor, and people jumping to their deaths.

Note, the video may be graphic to some people ( Ido not suggest people watching it under maybe 10-12 years, IDK), but it is our history, and we should all know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZmMtXQ3gM

Iif I were old enough when this happened, Id have been a first responder, definetely.

wowe guis i cant beliv u forgot des

also more

Anyone who thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy/fake is a dumbass. Saying anything like that is very disrespectful.

RIP Victims.

wow internet

wow
I should feel ashamed to laugh at that.

it kind of pisses me off how much people still get all sentimental about 9/11

not saying that i don't give a stuff about it, but still.

RIP victims

I don't find this thread funny at all.
Actually, if you're making fun of 9/11 and you're american, you are absolutely a disgrace.

Actually, if you're making fun of 9/11 and you're american, you are absolutely a disgrace.
Agreed.

Last year my brother made a facebook post saying "10 years later and America still hasn't learned its lesson. They deserved everything they got"
:/ Yeah... needless to say he got so much hate for that but it was pretty funny because it was just so stupid of him to do something like that
wow i would have beat him up after CLASS
rip 9/11 victims. usa- we da bess

Same. Its "Un American" I guess you can say.

wow internet

wow
Someone should shop tanks and troops into mlp blowing stuff up just because of tht picture.

Anyone who thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy/fake is a dumbass. Saying anything like that is very disrespectful.

not necessarily

if you think the Japanese did it instead of some middle eastern terrorist

there's no disrespect in that

except perhaps towards the Japanese

brother FUK DEM TWIN TOWAS
DA TWIN TOWA HOLOGRAMS SHOULD GO ON TOUR WITH 2PAC

brothers i drew dis ARt fo yall for my dream 2 cum tru
(No disrespect for the families of those who died in this accident, however.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:13:00 PM by Alex Man! »