Author Topic: What were you doing on September eleventh 2001?  (Read 3038 times)

i was in my mother's stomach probably banging about waiting to be born.

well, if you're 9 then you weren't in your mother's uterus yet.

I was 4 and watching the news when I saw the buildings collapse, I found it cool to watch and they repeated like 100 times

I was in first grade, getting ready for school in the morning and watching the Today show with my parents. My mom was crying her eyes out and my dad was completely silent. I didn't really know what to make of the whole thing, all I knew is that it was really bad.

I don't really remember what I was thinking

wish I did

i was running around in my apartment.

In 4th grade
getting ready to go to school

i was in my mother's stomach probably banging about waiting to be born.

I was one.

I was probably playing with cubes while watching PBS Kids or something.


I was late for school because all construction workers decided that they needed to work on the roads that day and my mom decided to turn the tv on that day to see footage of the Twin Towers burning. My mom was angry about it and almost made it sound like that my lateness was the cause of the fire. I was young at the time and only in the second grade so when adults got mad it seemed like I was the fall guy. After school, played on the computer, watched tv, did home work and went to bed. From then on all that I ever heard about was war, war, war, terrorists, war, war, middle east, blah blah terroriost, iraq, blah, blah.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:39:46 PM by Harm94 »

I was on a plane heading for some buildings.

I don't really remember; I was six.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:45:26 PM by Electrk »


I was four and was living in California. Believe it or not, I actually remember that morning.

The moment the first plane hit, I was asleep (It was about 6am). The house phone rang, waking me up, but I stayed in bed. I heard my mom answer it (It was my Aunt calling, she lived in NYC at the time, but not in Manhattan), and then heard something along the lines of "Oh my god, you need to get out of there..."
My four year old mind had no idea what was going on, so when my mom and dad started talking quietly, I got kind of nervous. My aunt was still on the phone when the 2nd plane hit, and I guess I must've made some noise because my dad came in to check on me. He told me that some bad guys crashed a plane in NYC, and that everyone was okay, and to go back to sleep. As a four year old with no sense of what actually happens when a plane crashes, I believed him and went back to sleep.

I was in school, they locked down everything and we just watched the news

Sucking my moms tits for the means of my survival.