Author Topic: What were you doing on September eleventh 2001?  (Read 1846 times)

Watching planes crash on a TV, thought it was just another stunt accident.

I was in the gym, my mom came and got me because they shut down the border.

oh god..
If i had my Photoshop i would put some mustache and orange cap on that stick man right now.

I was watching TV most likely watching Elmo or some stuff.

I was about four or five. My parents brought me to the roof of my building and we could see the two towers after the first plane had hit. I don't remember seeing the second one.

Probably like one, or two.
I was probably watching elmo or something.

i was being 7 years old and not giving a forget

I was like 3 or 4, heading to my Grandparents house for the day. My dad was going to Hofstra for some classes and saw smoke from there. But, really I wish I was older... I mean, this is probably the biggest event in our generation. I wish I'd have remembered it, and if older, being a First responder.

Native New Yorker. God bless America.

Other things: I was flying in a Helicopter over NYC a few weeks ago, and we flew over down town, and over the Footprints. I witnessed the "Hole in the skyline" Well, sort of. The Freedom Tower is patching that up. Also, the story of those kids on a field trip to the Footprints, and dropped garbage in the pools.... Lets say I strongly dislike them.

Also, did you know there was a tight rope walker that walked from tower to tower? He was related to the guy that went across the Niagra Falls.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 05:13:06 PM by SailorMan »

Just a normal day at school, and suddenly the teacher turns on the TV and it shows the twin towers blowing up. I stood up in front of the class and said "loving terrorists"

I was about 2.

I was watching TV. The channel got interuptted with the news and my mom got me away. I was too young to understand 9/11.

i was probably in a diaper stuffting myself and rolling around in my own filth without even knowing what was happening.