Author Topic: What were you doing on September eleventh 2001?  (Read 3029 times)

Sucking my moms tits for the means of my survival.

Oh god sigged

heard your parents talking about what?

heard your parents talking about what?
Well what happened obviously. I couldn't hear exactly what was being said.

Well what happened obviously. I couldn't hear exactly what was being said.
What, was that day important or something?

What, was that day important or something?

Planes flew into buildings.


Playing with legos in my living room.


I remember my parents freaking out and wondering why the tv was showing pictures of a building blowing up

forget idk, I was four years old
What, was that day important or something?
lol, you're so funny

Smashed my TV because I was watching my PBS Kids and this crap comes up.

want a serious one? no? too bad.

my mother was bringing me to her friends house where i could play with my cousin (i think i was like 4 idk), while we were going there, the radio said that something horrible had happened in new york. my mom watched tv with her friend for the whole time, while me and my cousin did something else (probably lego)



sitting on the floor playing with toys watching my mom cry about videos of people falling off of buildings and i was all like "wut."