Colored grass

Author Topic: Colored grass  (Read 1492 times)

The grass emitter exept it matches the color of the brick

The grass emitter is ugly through and through.
Either a better emitter should be made, or just build the grass.

I've made this and submitted it to RTB but it's taking a while to get approved >:|

The grass emitter is ugly through and through.
Either a better emitter should be made, or just build the grass.
the grass emitter is as ugly as minecraft is boring

You trying to start an argument with somebody?

so you're saying it's a beautiful work of art

so you're saying it's a beautiful work of art

I think he meant about minecraft.

You trying to start an argument with somebody?

Yes, he is.  And here it is.

No no.  The emitter is as ugly as your face is stuff, and the emitter is as bad as a gay leper orgy (unless you like that stuff, I guess you do seeing how you called the emitter beautiful).

Don't go around insulting the forget outta minecraft, because its 2 million members that can walk will beat the stuff out of our 16k community of non-thumb suckers.

I think he meant about minecraft.

Yes, he is.  And here it is.

No no.  The emitter is as ugly as your face is stuff, and the emitter is as bad as a gay leper orgy (unless you like that stuff, I guess you do seeing how you called the emitter beautiful).

Don't go around insulting the forget outta minecraft, because its 2 million members that can walk will beat the stuff out of our 16k community of non-thumb suckers.

i wasn't insulting minecraft, i was saying different people liked different things.

one man cannot say what emitter is good or bad.

i wasn't insulting minecraft, i was saying different people liked different things.

one man cannot say what emitter is good or bad.
minecraft gets boring when you are the top player, like diamond everything and 19-block wide obsidian house.

minecraft gets boring when you are the top player, like diamond everything and 19-block wide obsidian house.
okay

That's why you don't make your shelter outta damn obsidian, you actually make it look good.  Is this after going through the nether, finding the Nether ruins, battling the Wither Skeletons, making and battling the Nether Boss, making a huge ass power pyramid with a beacon, finding a stronghold, finding the end portal, defeating the end, do all of it again.

If its so boring since you got diamond swords and obsidian houses, put everything into chests, then go out and survive, again.

They don't know what's good, though.
So we still win.
also i can't tell, was that actually sarcasm