Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 332895 times)

Lets hope this turns out really well.

I voted.

Blockland 2012.

voted yes

good very good

Jailbot - RIP HPRC: because blockland has it's own personality
Jailbot - RIP HPRC: that mainstream games don't have
Jailbot - RIP HPRC: it's not about player count
Jailbot - RIP HPRC: it's about diluting what makes us a community

Hipster

Actually, my views would be considered patriotism.

Actually, no they wouldn't. You want to support the community, right? This supports it.

I'll enjoy slowly starting up Steam just to play Blockland. It's a way to get players, but everything else is disappointing.

this supports the game. it gives more money to badspot. you can't say it's good or bad for the community until there are more players who actually join.

Is there a way we could see the votes?

then again, what about the forums? will it be updated?

tl;dr Badspot wants more money. His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader. Surprisingly, grass is green and the sky is blue. More at 10.

User was banned for this post (easy money)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 06:40:24 PM by Badspot »

oh man oh god
oh man oh god
I wonder how this will turn out, i'm curious.

Actually, no they wouldn't. You want to support the community, right? This supports it.
No, it dilutes it. Have you ever played any other games? They're insufferable. This does not, in any way shape or form, support the community. It bolsters it's population, but it does not support it.

It's like what happened to the US around 1900. The new wave of immigration caused groups of people to congregate in cities and people were afraid that it would dilute the national identity. This would trigger an immigration wave. This would dilute our identity.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 06:42:44 PM by Badspot »

tl;dr Badspot wants more money. His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader. Surprisingly, grass is green and the sky is blue. More at 10.
sad truth

Is there a way we could see the votes?

obviously not realtime though haha

I love you Badspot, bigger community all the way!

BLOCKLAND 2012 GOGOGOGOGO-

obviously not realtime though haha
I seriously can't find that bar.

His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader.
as much as i hate you i have to agree :(