Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 332911 times)

soon theres going to be people bragging over id numbers and people making a profit selling low keys

WTS BL_ID 1205, You'll totally not get banned or anything!

Right because I'm sure Badspot wants to spend 70% of his development time making hats like the TF2 devs.
He'd probably still milk money off it lol.

What about being able to wear TF2 hats in Blockland? Like Badspot could remodel them to fit Blockland. It would be a cool feature imo.
impossible. i'm no tech expert but i can already think of several good reasons why it wouldn't work.

I hope this works out, I have doubts there will be a high percentage of the "necessary positive ratings" though unfortunately. Alternatives for getting the word out might be necessary.

I hope that the forums won't be too hectic later on when this is really greenlighted. Get ready on that moderating eye, all of you, when the time comes. Sadly, don't get your hopes up for a hat or item for TF2. I don't think any of the greenlit games so far have had something like that. Besides, it would normally be a promotional item as a preorder, and BLOCKLAND IS ALREADY OUT IF YALL HAVEN'T NOTICED.

What about being able to wear TF2 hats in Blockland? Like Badspot could remodel them to fit Blockland. It would be a cool feature imo.
As cool as having to buy bricks!

I'm seriously not going to spend even a dollar on a game.
Well it seems nobody can see the SPECIFIC number of votes it has, just the % it needs to get passed onto the next stage. So far that percentage is 0.

Badspot

• Administrator
I'm seriously not going to spend even a dollar on a game.
What does this have to do with anything?

If you don't interact with the economy your opinion doesn't matter.  

I hope that the forums won't be too hectic later on when this is really greenlighted. Get ready on that moderating eye, all of you, when the time comes. Sadly, don't get your hopes up for a hat or item for TF2. I don't think any of the greenlit games so far have had something like that. Besides, it would normally be a promotional item as a preorder, and BLOCKLAND IS ALREADY OUT IF YALL HAVEN'T NOTICED.

bisjac for moderator 2012

Well it seems nobody can see the SPECIFIC number of votes it has, just the % it needs to get passed onto the next stage. So far that percentage is 0.
I can't see this, that's the problem.

Blockland does not have a noble awesome community, most of it is stuff - CC
i am cc and i approve this
getting blockland on steam can only help at this point considering the amount of 12 year olds and loving morons that populate servers nowadays

Really, i need answers
Theres a website which sells 2k ids?

As cool as having to buy bricks!
Scarcasm? I just thought it would be cool though.

the drama topic will light up like loving magnesium.

More like trinary stars

I don't even understand why I can't see the votes, much less why I can't vote. I'm seriously not going to spend even a dollar on a game.
What does this have to do with anything?
You can't vote because Steam accounts are free, and they need a way to keep people from making dozens of accounts to forget up the system.

I can dream Howard!