Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 332940 times)

tl;dr Badspot wants more money. His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader. Surprisingly, grass is green and the sky is blue. More at 10.

User was banned for this post (easy money)
No, it dilutes it. Have you ever played any other games? They're insufferable. This does not, in any way shape or form, support the community. It bolsters it's population, but it does not support it.

It's like what happened to the US around 1900. The new wave of immigration caused groups of people to congregate in cities and people were afraid that it would dilute the national identity. This would trigger an immigration wave. This would dilute our identity.

User was banned for this post

Really? Lemme go check.

What will happen to RTB? Besides the addons system, it'll be pretty much useless.

You can't vote because Steam accounts are free, and they need a way to keep people from making dozens of accounts to forget up the system.
only 3 pages to get the right answer

Why was tripnick banned? He had a legitimate opinion.

Badspot I wish you would answer questions instead of cracking jokes >:(

next thing y'know glass or some prick will brag over the fact they played blockland before steam greenlight made it popular

Definitely needs to be a few more videos. At least one with some action going on. Some DM screenshots, maybe even a custom trailer.

As other people said,
That would be funny if there was a hat/pistol (and even a rocket launcher) for tf2, (if it's possible at the moment) maybe only veterans (People who already bought it before greenlight) could get them.

Just an lol idea.

So I can't vote because I never bought a game. A little unfair?
prevents alt-accounts from multi-voting