Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 338873 times)

he just added eksi's video.

What economy?
Steam's economy. If you aren't spending money on steam, then they don't care what you vote for on steam.

It also shows the Bedroom which I doubt Badspot wants in newer media.
I stand corrected.

He added the video with gameplay and all the maps in it.

Well i cant say i'm disapointed.

am i the only one getting this?

lol

also, blockland appears to be on the frontpage of geenlight. again, just me?

There won't be a TF2-Blockland tie-in because Gaben is worried Kompressor will eat all of the maps

Who wants to collaborate together to make an enticing gameplay/commercial for Blockland?

I thought of it like so:
The screen fades from black to a beautiful meadow with a large hill with a tree on top. A Blockhead walks up to the tip of the hill and is gradually followed by other Blockheads. The camera pans to the Blockheads looking in the sky, and the camera pans past the hill. A meteor crashes into the meadow, eminating with steam. A green light, symbolizing the obvious, glows from the meteor. Everyone pulls out a tool of some sort eagerly then rushes to the meteor. Then first person gameplay begins, varying from building to fighting. At the end, it shows a lot of corpses and a lone Blockhead placing a red 2x4.

Obviously any of this can vary, but sadly in my imagination this was animated with refined warm painting :Y

ALL THE ORIGINAL USERS SHOULD GET A COSMETIC ITEM!

lol

Da fuq. It happens to me too.

tbh sandbox games r fun and all but anotherblock one???? seriously the industry needs more original ideas....
Someone kill this guy.

HOLY stuff
GUYS
GUYS LOOK
Disclaimer: this is fake c:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qvsx8/
I played blockland before there was events..

-snip-
lol

yep.

i bought this game and it looks great! i was wondering how i can get to the ski zone? i cant seem to find it?