Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 338839 times)

A blockhead's head as a hat would be good. Also what about pistol replacements for the scout and engineer that look like the default pistols in blockland?
What if there was like a Blocklander cap hat for TF2? :cookieMonster: Not an insult or anything

All of my yes.

I'm sure we will attract more building interested in building. It's not like the idiot Call of Duty fan base will come in thinking its another shooter and then trash up the forums. The worst that can happen is youtube partners coming and bring their base army with them to assert power over the community.

All of my yes.
Robin likes demoknight, right?
default sword for demo

I have mixed emotions, I do like my small community were I am someone sorta, but then again I'd do anything to support Badspot because I have to admit if it weren't BL I would have never discovered some of the things I love now. So I thumbs'd up. This will be truly interesting and I'm looking forward to the swarm of new players.

So I can't vote because I never bought a game. A little unfair?
Just buy one of those like 2 dollar games, then you can vote.

Robin likes demoknight, right?
default sword for demo
This also.

What about being able to wear TF2 hats in Blockland? Like Badspot could remodel them to fit Blockland. It would be a cool feature imo.

I think Blockland deserves more exposure.

Also Steam Workshop support would be awesome.

Blockland does not have a noble awesome community, most of it is stuff - CC
Oh god, this right here.
Blockland Forums true colors exposed in drama, the drama topic will light up like loving magnesium.

Time for some new moderators to help.

Just buy one of those like 2 dollar games, then you can vote.
I don't even understand why I can't see the votes, much less why I can't vote. I'm seriously not going to spend even a dollar on a game because none of them interests me.

What about being able to wear TF2 hats in Blockland? Like Badspot could remodel them to fit Blockland. It would be a cool feature imo.
What does this have to do with anything?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 06:53:22 PM by Kalphiter »

soon theres going to be people bragging over id numbers and people making a profit selling low keys
Really, i need answers

Right because I'm sure Badspot wants to spend 70% of his development time making hats like the TF2 devs.