Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 339352 times)

We will have to move add-ons to the steam folder?

I don't think so, im not 100% sure about this. I think Badspot needs to answer this one, the main files might be in the steamapps folder but maybe everything add-on related will be read from the documents??? This would require some coding updates right?

There should be a video with some shooting in it, maybe it'll attract more people.

This kind of sucks but we should get something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRqTHU5i9pg&feature=plcp just more professional.

An awesome idea would be to include RTB by default, or at least just the mod manager part. That would make things so much easier for the new users.

There should be a video with some shooting in it, maybe it'll attract more people.
>Eski's Video
Dog fights
Team Death Matches
Boxing
Deflector Tennis

I think that attracts enough people.

I don't think so, im not 100% sure about this. I think Badspot needs to answer this one, the main files might be in the steamapps folder but maybe everything add-on related will be read from the documents??? This would require some coding updates right?

Q: I don't like steam.  Will I have to use steam?
A: No, you will not have to use steam.  This will be an additional way for people to get the game, not a replacement.

???

An awesome idea would be to include RTB by default, or at least just the mod manager part. That would make things so much easier for the new users.
Yes
This
???
Nonsense right here guys

>Eski's Video
Dog fights
Team Death Matches
Boxing
Deflector Tennis

I think that attracts enough people.
It was removed, most likely because it has interiors.

if RTB was added by default, would i then have to by lion to use blockland?
because i can't use RTB due to not having Lion, so would i need lion just to play?

because i can't use RTB due to not having Lion, so would i need lion just to play?
da fuq is lion?

Omg just buy the loving heap update
Why do all the blocklanders play on toasters with old os?
da fuq is lion?
A mac os