Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 343039 times)

I would like a check up on what place we are at right now since 15 more games were greenlit today... but not blockland

I would like a check up on what place we are at right now since 15 more games were greenlit today... but not blockland

We were at #16 before these games got greenlit

We were at #16 before these games got greenlit
and since games are not picked out in # order we are probally 13-17. The reason up to 17 since we might get pushed back do to other titles.

Where is this change of tone coming from?

Where is this change of tone coming from?
reverse psychology

A game that's in alpha and is super buggy that I've been playing (Starmade) has just been greenlit a month after being shown on the Yogscast.

A game that's in alpha and is super buggy that I've been playing (Starmade) has just been greenlit a month after being shown on the Yogscast.
The game doesn't even have a menu yet... The launcher launches a launcher that launches you straight in to the game.

That's the power of popular youtubers.

Valve's valving Blockland.
Soon. :C

if blockland goes on steam, 5 months later, its a living roblox..

I don't mind blockland being a community with 75,000 people but 4,000,000 people?

I cant even keep up with remember all 50,000 people

I don't mind blockland being a community with 75,000 people but 4,000,000 people?

Note: If you want Blockland to stay as a "small community" you should kill yourself, thereby making the community smaller and better.

you know, not every single user on steam is going to buy the game.

Why do you people not like big communities? The pros outweigh the cons.

Oh boo hoo, you won't know every single member of the BL community. Its not like you know every single person now, so nothing is going to change for you. That's not even a real "con".

It has been nearly a year of hanging in the upper echelons of the Greenlight rankings. I'm pretty sure Valve has some insane vendetta against Badspot or something.